Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP 3.7.0_12 for Redmi Note 10 5G/10T 5G/11 SE (China)/POCO M3 Pro 5G (camellia and maybe camellian)

Search This thread

jonatan chavez

Dec 31, 2014
Screenshot_2022-11-29-20-44-06-124_com.android.settings.jpg

004A

Dec 25, 2022
Wow thanks bro, i have an idea for touch fix
Hi,
From what I saw they did not manage to solve the touch problem.
Question, is it possible to use your twrp modification to fix A/B partition error? I have screwed up the boot and is in bootloop, and does not recognize the prebootloader partitions, I have edited a bit the code of the .bat file from Xiaomi, and with or without the modification there are errors of partitioning A / B. As I saw there is no file.img compilation for the twrp and you have to compile the prebuild.

I also have a camellian device, and xiaomi comes up with not delivering the touch driver, I remember going through the profile of the guy who made the driver, but I lost his linkedin profile as to have asked him for the driver directly or failing that to upload it as a favor to the gsi/customers developers.

As I recall in 2021, the file is modified and the EDL validation is also a modification/alteration of some earlier processor files and does not actually maintain the original development files. But I lose focus, could you perform a recompile to see if I can recover A/B? It seems to be hiding the aforementioned partitions.
It doesn't even find them in the indicated offset's where the preloaded boot partitions are supposed to be.

I'll try MiFlashTool without the .bat and see what it pulls.

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Hi,
From what I saw they did not manage to solve the touch problem.
Question, is it possible to use your twrp modification to fix A/B partition error? I have screwed up the boot and is in bootloop, and does not recognize the prebootloader partitions, I have edited a bit the code of the .bat file from Xiaomi, and with or without the modification there are errors of partitioning A / B. As I saw there is no file.img compilation for the twrp and you have to compile the prebuild.

I also have a camellian device, and xiaomi comes up with not delivering the touch driver, I remember going through the profile of the guy who made the driver, but I lost his linkedin profile as to have asked him for the driver directly or failing that to upload it as a favor to the gsi/customers developers.

As I recall in 2021, the file is modified and the EDL validation is also a modification/alteration of some earlier processor files and does not actually maintain the original development files. But I lose focus, could you perform a recompile to see if I can recover A/B? It seems to be hiding the aforementioned partitions.
It doesn't even find them in the indicated offset's where the preloaded boot partitions are supposed to be.

I'll try MiFlashTool without the .bat and see what it pulls.
I repeat: stay away from twrp. Our device could be modded without custom recovery, because custom roms dont exist. And for backups mtk client is a great tool

004A

Dec 25, 2022
I repeat: stay away from twrp. Our device could be modded without custom recovery, because custom roms dont exist. And for backups mtk client is a great tool
Too late mate, I had a NV error so I'm seeing how the heck I'm going to repair that, I couldn't use the mtk tool so now I'm left to check how I repair it or activate UMT and buy credits. Although supposedly a cleanup and rewrite of the data should be enough.

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Too late mate, I had a NV error so I'm seeing how the heck I'm going to repair that, I couldn't use the mtk tool so now I'm left to check how I repair it or activate UMT and buy credits. Although supposedly a cleanup and rewrite of the data should be enough.
When i have flashed a bad twro, i have repaired phone with mtk client. Reflash stock fastboot rom in brom mode solve my problem

Reactions: xxxxemmaxanna
i had all kind of errors (NV included) when i twice hard-bricked my camellian (and once soft-bricked) and fixed it with few free tools. . let me know if u need links to them

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */

Install Instructions:
    - Make sure your bootloader is unlocked. If not, unlock it first.
    - Reboot to bootloader
    - Execute:

fastboot flash boot twrp_UNOFFICIAL.img
    fastboot reboot

DOWNLOAD HERE

Device trees : https://github.com/willzyx-hub/twrp_device_xiaomi_camellia_12.0/tree/android-12.0
    TWRP manifest used : https://github.com/minimal-manifest-twrp/platform_manifest_twrp_aosp/tree/twrp-12.1

This Recovery is quite unstable, it has a lot of things to work around. To follow its progression it's here : https://github.com/willzyx-hub/twrp_device_xiaomi_camellia_12.0/blob/android-12.0/README.md

Enjoy and report if there are bugs :)
    only boot partition???? a bad boot flash, cause fastboot mode unavailble and a bootloop hard to solve
    i say this cause i have encountered this big problem, after flashing a non tested twrp version posted on this forum
    sure mtk can restore phone, but is not simply. some users have encountered problems with stock flashing, one of more easy procedure to do. mtk cli is much more difficult to leran

obviously mine is only a suggestion, everyone is free to do what they want, but if you damage the phone, don't say I haven't warned you

i think that share a guide without taking the necessary tests first, without specifying that it is an unsafe procedure, without including a guide on how to solve possible problems arising from this, it is superficial behavior
    The linked file is a certain boot.img while the instructions mention twrp_UNOFFICIAL.img.
    Is it the correct file? If yes, please update the instructions. If not, please correct the link.
    ...and if I'm completely off, please correct me! ;)
    When i have flashed a bad twro, i have repaired phone with mtk client. Reflash stock fastboot rom in brom mode solve my problem