Fastbootd support
Flash gsi roms

Not Working:

Usb Otg
You tell me

How to Flash:

1. Reboot Device to Downloadmode
2. Unlock Bootloader
3. Install adb and Fastboot driver and Device Drivers ( Google will Help )
4. Download the VBMeta-disabled.tar and the twrpa22v3.tar from Attachments
5. Download Odin3 from Attachments and start Odin on PC
6. In Odin Press on Options and untick Auto Reboot
7. Flash VBMeta-disabled.tar with Odin ( In Odin click on AP - select the vbmeta-disabled.tar and press start )
8. After flash vbmeta without errors press on AP and select twrpa22v3.tar and press on start
9. If all is Flashed without errors longpress power and vol- on device
10. instantly after device goes Blackscreen press and hold power and vol+ for 5-8 seconds to boot to TWRP
11. In TWRP press on Advanced - than on Terminal - and write " multidisabler " and press on the blue button
12. repeat step 11
13. press on reboot - than on recovery

How to flash gsi:

Use the google platform tools adb/fastboot Download from Attachments

Boot to TWRP

1. In TWRP press Wipe-Advanced Wipe- select Dalvik, data, cache, metadata and swipe to wipe
2. After wipe go back to main screen and press Reboot- than press Fastboot
3. Device reboots to TWRP with Fastboot Interface
4. now plugin Device to PC open platform tools and execute cmd-here.exe
5. Type : fastboot devices - if no output check your Drivers/Usb connection
6. If device is Found by "fastboot devices" command enter " fastboot flash system PATHTOYOURGSI.img"
maybe it writes :Invalid sparse file format at header magic - but this can be ignored
After flash completed without errors type : fastboot reboot and press enter

GSI Download (Tested and bootable ) :
Only Arm64-BGZ Variants are bootable
( BTW gsi imgs with .xz File Format must be extracted ! Don't simple rename it to .img )

CrDroid 11 (Face-unlock and Fingerprint works)
android 12
Bliss 11
caos11

Credits:

afaneh92 For the a32x Devicetree​

Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-27-42.png
Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-28-21.png
Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-28-50.png
KI
Device Tree base used : https://github.com/mohammad92/android_device_samsung_a32x

A22 4g Tree :https://github.com/deader89/galaxy-A22-4g-twrp-Tree

Attachments

• twrpa22v3.tar
    32 MB · Views: 2,057
  • platform-tools.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 886
  • Odin3_v3.14.4.zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 737
  • vbmeta_disabled_R.tar
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,121
Last edited:

nptoonix

Sep 10, 2021
Thanks. Will test this.

I'm in the process of wiping through TWRP. It says
"Failed to mound '/metadata' (Invalid argument)

I've already converted the format partition from FAT to EXT4, and wiped the selected items but I'm stuck with the error above. Idk if this won't make me able to proceed to flashing the gsi

Last edited:

Cheese-ass

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks. Will test this.

I'm in the process of wiping through TWRP. It says
"Failed to mound '/metadata' (Invalid argument)

I've already converted the format partition from FAT to EXT4, and wiped the selected items but I'm stuck with the error above. Idk if this won't make me able to proceed to flashing the gsi
did you run the multidisabler ?

WIP WIP WIP WIP

UPDATE

Flash at your own Risk !!!

Tested Working:

Backup
Flash zip
Fastbootd support
Flash gsi roms

Not Working:

Usb Otg
You tell me

how i Flashed it:

Flash this VBMeta with Odin - https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...-galaxy-a32-5g-mediatek.4286631/post-85593097

Follow this Guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/recovery-unofficial-twrp-for-galaxy-a32-5g-mediatek.4286631/ but use twrpa22v2.tar added under Attachments

How to flash gsi:

use the google platform tools adb/fastboot

Boot to TWRP

In TWRP press Wipe-Advanced Wipe- select Dalvik,data,cache,metadata and swipe to wipe
after wipe go back to main screen and press Reboot-Fastboot
Device reboots to TWRP with Fastboot Interface
now plugin Device to PC open platformtools adb/Fastboot
Type : fastboot flash system PATHTOYOURGSI.img and press enter
maybe it writes :Invalid sparse file format at header magic - but this can be ignored
After flash completed type : fastboot reboot

android 12
Bliss 11
caos11

Credits:

View attachment 5409225View attachment 5409227View attachment 5409229
Device Tree base used : https://github.com/mohammad92/android_device_samsung_a32x
Kernelbase is same as my custom Kernel: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-galaxy-a22-sm-a255f--android-11.4329471/
Hey, so I really want to root my A22, but I would want some more info. I would like more info on how to flash the A12 GSI, like what about vendor etc, I mean I know stuff about roms but no stuff about GSI'S whatsoever, so like is vendor needed etc? And also can you give me a more detailed tutorial on how to flash it? I'd love Android 12 on this phone.

Cheese-ass

Jun 11, 2017
Hey, so I really want to root my A22, but I would want some more info. I would like more info on how to flash the A12 GSI, like what about vendor etc, I mean I know stuff about roms but no stuff about GSI'S whatsoever, so like is vendor needed etc? And also can you give me a more detailed tutorial on how to flash it? I'd love Android 12 on this phone.
There you find everything about gsi

Cheese-ass

Jun 11, 2017
No, I just wanted a better tutorial on hiw to install it with twrp or fastboot or whatevrr
No, I just wanted a better tutorial on hiw to install it with twrp or fastboot or whatevrr

itaranto

Nov 15, 2021
UPDATE

Tested Working:

Backup
Flash zip
Fastbootd support
Flash gsi roms

Not Working:

Usb Otg
You tell me

How to Flash:

2. Unlock Bootloader
7. Flash VBMeta-disabled.tar with Odin ( In Odin click on AP - select the vbmeta-disabled.tar and press start )
8. After flash vbmeta without errors press on AP and select twrpa22v3.tar and press on start
10. instantly after device goes Blackscreen press and hold power and vol+ for 5-8 seconds to boot to TWRP
11. In TWRP press on Advanced - than on Terminal - and write " multidisabler " and press on the blue button
12. repeat step 11

How to flash gsi:

Boot to TWRP

1. In TWRP press Wipe-Advanced Wipe- select Dalvik, data, cache, metadata and swipe to wipe
6. If device is Found by "fastboot devices" command enter " fastboot flash system PATHTOYOURGSI.img"

( BTW gsi imgs with .xz File Format must be extracted ! Don't simple rename it to .img )

android 12
Bliss 11
caos11

Credits:

View attachment 5409225View attachment 5409227View attachment 5409229
Kernelbase is same as my custom Kernel: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/root-galaxy-a22-sm-a255f--android-11.4329471/

Hi there, I'm a noob regarding to this, but I was able to follow this guide successfully for my A225m.

But I'd like to understand what's going on here, can you give an explanation about each step and what does it do?

Also, can the vbmeta flashing be done _without_ Odin? For example using only fastboot (which works on Linux unlike Odin).

Cheese-ass

Jun 11, 2017
Hi there, I'm a noob regarding to this, but I was able to follow this guide successfully for my A225m.

But I'd like to understand what's going on here, can you give an explanation about each step and what does it do?

Also, can the vbmeta flashing be done _without_ Odin? For example using only fastboot (which works on Linux unlike Odin).
https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/avb/+/master/README.md this is documentation about vbmeta

i think it cant be flashed without odin before twrp is installed

Reactions: itaranto

litepius

Dec 5, 2021
There are three problems with crdroid, the dual card manager cannot work quickly, the hotspot cannot be used, and the system cannot mount the phone storage

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have same problem in A22 5g. I do not know if it the problem are vbmeta or twrp, but android 12 those doesent work. Can somebody explain how to do vbmeta_disabled. I have android 12
    Waiting an update for android 12 too. Did not update to stock a12 firmware because of this. A little frustrated about A22 threads not been discussed for a long time. But still have hope on developers to start working on it as soon they can
    UPDATE

Tested Working:

Backup
    Flash zip
    Fastbootd support
    Flash gsi roms

Not Working:

Usb Otg
    You tell me

How to Flash:

2. Unlock Bootloader
    12. repeat step 11

How to flash gsi:

Boot to TWRP

android 12
    Bliss 11
    caos11

Credits:

Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-27-42.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-28-21.png
    Screenshot_2021-09-14-00-28-50.png
    KI

A22 4g Tree :https://github.com/deader89/galaxy-A22-4g-twrp-Tree
    Thank you for following your tutorial, successfully rooting, and flashing the system
    Screenshot_20211206-063119376.jpg

https://android.googlesource.com/platform/external/avb/+/master/README.md this is documentation about vbmeta

i think it cant be flashed without odin before twrp is installed
    Otg work in twrp

(tested with usb keyboard)
    View attachment 5598531

Caos Worked fast here but some stuffs did not, like Digital Fingerprint, USB file sharing (just on recovery mode) and the cameras do not count, due to a problem on them, so I can't say if it worked or not.

Wireless worked on 2.4 and 5.8 GHz

Dual Sim+SD card worked fine, all at the same time.

Now I am goint to try another rom... this time will be the "lineage-19.1-20220410-UNOFFICIAL-arm64_bvS.img".... Let's see what will happen...
    a melhor GSI é a Pixel Experience...funciona super fluida ..mas tem os mesmos bugs
    wifi hotspot
    usb file