Team Win Recovery Project 3.3.1
In NO way it is compatible with Snapdragon variants including but not limited to American(U/A/T/P/V), Chinese(0/8/6), Hong Kong(0), Japanese(SC-*), Canadian(W) variants.
1. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE "OEM UNLOCK" (located in Developers options).
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work
Download: A30(Exynos variant - A305F)
TWRP Tree and kernel source
-Reverted MTP Changes from last build since for some mtp dont worked in system
- Fixed the bug that mtp dont worked anymore on TWRP when usb cable got disconnected and reconnected
- Modded Kernel for have MTP in TWRP, Samsung Roms and GSI roms (for GSI Roms flash GSI_MTP_ENABLER.zip)
- Reverted FFS MTP changes since new way is more stable
- Initial Release
- Go to Developer settings and enable oem unlock
- power off the device and boot in download mode
- in download mode you see the long press vol up option for unlock bl
- unlock the bootloader (that will wipe your device so be sure you made a backup of your data)
- after bootloader unlock boot up the phone and make sure it is connected to the internet or he triggers rmm prenormal
- setup the phone without google account etc
- reboot in download mode and flash the TWRP tar
- boot to twrp
- format data in twrp
- flash the multidisabler zip (its in the same download folder)
- now you can reboot
-USB OTG mount for the moment
NOTE: i dont have the phone byself. i compiled this twrp so that a30 users can start to mod his phone thx to @Ziauddin_Sameer for test for me the twrp builds
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy A30, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy A30
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 1.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-15
Last Updated 2019-09-21