My device is A50 (SM-A505F) region: Vietnam
I was received an update in March. I have followed your instructions but my device was blocked, although OEM unlocked, flash AP in Magisk and then flash into ODIN together CSC, BL, CP, wipe data/factory reset.
I neen an support!
TWRP does not see SDcard Zip fileInstallation Guide:
- Go to Developer settings and enable oem unlock
- power off the device and boot in download mode with vol up + vol down buttons and plug in the usb (make sure usb cable is connected to the pc)
- in download mode you see the long press vol up option for unlock bl
- unlock the bootloader (that will wipe your device so be sure you made a backup of your data)
- after bootloader unlock boot up the phone and make sure it is connected to the internet or he triggers rmm prenormal
- setup the phone without google account etc
- reboot in download mode and flash the magisk prepatched tar for your device with odin in the AP field (if you want to patch twrp byself download unpatched tar and select it in magisk manager. patched tar is in downloads folder after patch)
- hold vol up + power button while odin is flashing until you are in twrp.
- format data in twrp
- flash the multidisabler zip by ian in twrp
- press reboot to recovery in twrp for boot rooted with magisk.
NOTE: for boot rooted press vol up+power until you see a50 logo and release it or in twrp select reboot recovery.
-Rebased to ASK9/ASL1 Kernel source
- Rebased Kernel Source to ASJ1 one
- Added Random Reboot fix by ahronshor
- Magisk patched Builds use now Magisk 20.1. so if your rom dont boots anymore = broken rootfs and its not a problem of the recovery but from the rom and rom dev needs to fix it
-Reverted MTP Changes from last build since for some mtp dont worked in system
- Fixed the bug that mtp dont worked any more on TWRP when usb cable got disconnected and reconnected
- Modded Kernel for have MTP in TWRP, Samsung Roms and GSI roms (for GSI Roms flash GSI_MTP_ENABLER.zip)
- Reverted FFS MTP changes since new way is more stable
- Fixed MTP using FFS_MTP in recovery (Thx to @bigbiff for add FFS MTP support on TWRP 3.3.0. FFS_MTP dont corrupts large files like the mtp used by samsung in the roms)
- Removed File Based backups because the phone refuses to boot from filebased backups since they breaks the rootfs
- Fixed completly bootloop issue
- Fixed the data error (was my fault because data was set to f2fs)
-Release a V2 of todays build with a bug fix (recovery dtbo was not included in image because i forgot a string in the boardconfig)
-Reworked Device tree completly
-Kernel Source Reworked completly too and Rebased to ASH2 kernel source
-Fixed the bug with twrp dont boots when phone is encrypted
-System as root implemented right in twrp (note all old zips will not work anymore and the devs needs to update it. Look on s10 threads how the updater script is made)
-Magisk can get updated normaly with magisk manager (make sure you are on a custom rom or a stock rom with rootfs that is intact and not broken or you get a bootloop)
If magisk 19.4 cant boot then its not a problem of twrp but from the rom dev that breaked rootfs support on the system or vendor partition