In NO way it is compatible with Snapdragon variants including but not limited to American(U/A/T/P/V), Chinese(0/8/6), Hong Kong(0), Japanese(SC-*), Canadian(W) variants.
1. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE "OEM UNLOCK" (located in Developers options).
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work
- Updated TWRP for Android 10.0
- From now on no more Magisk Prepatched images (if you need it patch it byself or flash my kernel where patched recovery is not needed)
-Reverted MTP Changes from last build since for some mtp dont worked in system
- Fixed the bug that mtp dont worked any more on TWRP when usb cable got disconnected and reconnected
- Modded Kernel for have MTP in TWRP, Samsung Roms and GSI roms (for GSI Roms flash GSI_MTP_ENABLER.zip)
- Reverted FFS MTP changes since new way is more stable
- Fixed MTP using FFS_MTP in recovery (Thx to @bigbiff for add FFS MTP support on TWRP 3.3.0. FFS_MTP dont corrupts large files like the mtp used by samsung in the roms)
- Removed File Based backups because the phone refuses to boot from filebased backups since they breaks the rootfs
power off the device and boot in download mode with power + vol down buttons and plug in the usb (make sure usb cable is connected to the pc)
in download mode you see the long press vol up option for unlock bl
unlock the bootloader (that will wipe your device so be sure you made a backup of your data)
after bootloader unlock boot up the phone and make sure it is connected to the internet or he triggers rmm prenormal
setup the phone without google account etc
reboot in download mode and flash twrp tar for your device with odin in the AP field (if you want to patch twrp byself patch the downloaded tar in magisk manager. patched tar is in downloads folder after patch)
hold vol up + power button while odin is flashing until you are in twrp.
So twrp is updated for Android Q. there will be no more prepatched images since my kernel can now be used. if someone wants a patched recovery instead of kernel he can patch it byself with magisk manager.
N10 5G and N10+ 5G TWRP will get updated after sammy release Q tars