What if the option to enable oem isn’t showing upGuide:
- Go to Developer settings and enable oem unlock
- power off the device and boot in download mode with vol up+ vol down buttons and plug in the usb (make sure usb cable is connected to the pc)
- in download mode you see the long press vol up option for unlock bl
- unlock the bootloader (that will wipe your device so be sure you made a backup of your data)
- after bootloader unlock boot up the phone and make sure it is connected to the internet or he triggers rmm prenormal
- setup the phone without google account etc
- reboot in download mode and flash twrp tar for your device with odin in the AP field
- hold vol up + power button while odin is flashing until you are in twrp.
- format data in twrp and disable encryption! (Encryption disabler is in download folder!)
- Flash Latest Magisk
- press reboot to system in twrp.
in my sm-n980f oem unlocking is grayed, turned on, without possibility to turn it off, and stated "Bootloader already unlocked ". so, it should be okcan somebody help me please? after 1 week without reboots i dont see oem unlock option in dev. settings. who can explain how to did this? auto-update disabled, i tried many times a lot of things with changing date & time, flashing by odin clean sowtware, few times i did hard reset... i have sm-n985f