I have a Note 20 980F running on android 11 one ui 3.0. Can I use this TWRP for 2.5 or do I have to wait for an update? Thanks to anyone who can answer.
Does this work on unlocked us note 20 ultra 5g android 11?
What if the option to enable oem isn’t showing upGuide:
- Go to Developer settings and enable oem unlock
- power off the device and boot in download mode with vol up+ vol down buttons and plug in the usb (make sure usb cable is connected to the pc)
- in download mode you see the long press vol up option for unlock bl
- unlock the bootloader (that will wipe your device so be sure you made a backup of your data)
- after bootloader unlock boot up the phone and make sure it is connected to the internet or he triggers rmm prenormal
- setup the phone without google account etc
- reboot in download mode and flash twrp tar for your device with odin in the AP field
- hold vol up + power button while odin is flashing until you are in twrp.
- format data in twrp and disable encryption! (Encryption disabler is in download folder!)
- Flash Latest Magisk
- press reboot to system in twrp.
In a ROM thread, cheers
in my sm-n980f oem unlocking is grayed, turned on, without possibility to turn it off, and stated "Bootloader already unlocked ". so, it should be okcan somebody help me please? after 1 week without reboots i dont see oem unlock option in dev. settings. who can explain how to did this? auto-update disabled, i tried many times a lot of things with changing date & time, flashing by odin clean sowtware, few times i did hard reset... i have sm-n985f
I got the same problem and still not working with mejust had to reflash the stock firmware to start from scratch again. root the device with Magisk, move the AP file back on the device and patch it using Magisk, then flash the device with the patched AP file. after that, I used Dr. Ketan's recovery on his website.