[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G (Snapdragon)

Piezak

Feb 13, 2021
Can't locate zip file. This is what I get whether I select Install Image or Install Zip.
TWRP = twrp-3.5.0_10-1_afaneh92-R-c2q.tar
Running Samsung: 11

Would it be possible to unzip and flash externally with ODIN?

20210223_021627[1].jpg

Last edited:

Piezak

Feb 13, 2021
Yes. Seeking to find, I changed the install directory. The External SD was taken from another phone and there are lots of files on it, but none were visible. In addition, I created 2 new copies of the multidisabler and put those in 2 different directories on the External SD. Found the directories, but not the files.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Yes. Seeking to find, I changed the install directory. The External SD was taken from another phone and there are lots of files on it, but none were visible. In addition, I created 2 new copies of the multidisabler and put those in 2 different directories on the External SD. Found the directories, but not the files.
Use adb to push the files to the root directory /

Piezak

Feb 13, 2021
ADB worked. Flashed from TWRP. Done!
However, phone now boots to SAMSUNG screen and after extended pause reboots.
I can get back to TWRP and Download, but currently do not achieve a full boot.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
ADB worked. Flashed from TWRP. Done!
However, phone now boots to SAMSUNG screen and after extended pause reboots.
I can get back to TWRP and Download, but currently do not achieve a full boot.
Please follow all instructions step by step, I think you didnt formated data and typed yes!

Piezak

Feb 13, 2021
This is pretty slick. With Majisk running in the ROM and TWRP running outside of the ROM; it is kind of like having a military guard inside and outside of your house. Everything is very stable now.

School me on one more thing ... Once a new version of Android comes out; in essence 12. At that point I would need to Odin the Android12, reinstall Majisk, Download and flash TWRP for Android 12, reinstall multidisabler, then reload backup data and apps? This will be the process for every update?

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
This is pretty slick. With Majisk running in the ROM and TWRP running outside of the ROM; it is kind of like having a military guard inside and outside of your house. Everything is very stable now.

School me on one more thing ... Once a new version of Android comes out; in essence 12. At that point I would need to Odin the Android12, reinstall Majisk, Download and flash TWRP for Android 12, reinstall multidisabler, then reload backup data and apps? This will be the process for every update?
Yes, but I dont recommend to update to oneui 3.1 for US devices