Team Win Recovery Project 3.3.1
In NO way it is compatible with Snapdragon variants including but not limited to American(U/A/T/P/V), Chinese(0/8/6), Hong Kong(0), Japanese(SC-*), Canadian(W) variants.
1. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE "OEM UNLOCK" (located in Developers options).
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work
Download: S10(Exynos variants - G970/973/975/F/N)
TWRP Tree and kernel source
- Updated TWRP for Android 10.0
- From now on no more Magisk Prepatched images (if you need it patch it byself or flash my kernel where patched recovery is not needed)
-Updated TWRP Kernel to Full ASIG Base
-Dex On PC will now work
-Updated TWRP for boot on ASIG Bootloader and for not Break Camera on ASIG
-Dex On PC will not work for the moment but i will fix that soon
-Use ASIG TWRP Builds only when you are on a ASIG rom
-Reverted MTP Changes from last build since for some mtp dont worked in system
- Fixed the bug that mtp dont worked anymore on TWRP when usb cable got disconnected and reconnected
- Modded Kernel for have MTP in TWRP, Samsung Roms and GSI roms (for GSI Roms flash GSI_MTP_ENABLER.zip)
- Reverted FFS MTP changes since new way is more stable
- Fixed format data issue (was my fault)
- Rebased Kernel to ASH6 base
- Added Busybox to twrp because enought devs asked me that since toybox is too limited
- Fixed all Bugs from initial release
- Fixed MTP using FFS_MTP in recovery (Thx to @bigbiff for add FFS MTP support on TWRP 3.3.0. FFS_MTP dont corrupts large files like the mtp used by samsung in the roms)
- Initial Release
Note that after flashing this twrp other build not made by me will have lockscreen unlock issues
[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL][ASIG] TWRP for Galaxy S10e/S10/S10+, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S10
Kernel Special Features:
Current Stable Version: 4.0
Stable Release Date: 2019-09-23
Last Updated 2019-12-15