- Jul 31, 2012
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Galaxy S10e G9700, G970U, G970U1 and G970W.
US/Canada bootloader unlock thread:
Download & Guide:
1. Unlock your bootloader.
2. Download S10e: beyond0qlte.
3. Reboot to download mode and flash vbmeta_disabled.tar in AP slot and reboot. Device will reboot to stock recovery mode prompting you to wipe data so wipe data and reboot to download mode again.
4. Put the TWRP tar for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
6. Disable encryption:
- Flash multidisabler-samsung-3.x.zip.Or:
- Go to Advanced > Terminal, type:
If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to
- Run multidisabler again!.
- Type:7. Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type
multidisableragain. will see
- Finished.when done.
8. Reboot to recovery.
9. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
10. Reboot to system, Enjoy.
To disable encryption manually:
You need to replace fileencryption=ice with encryptable=ice only in userdata line (maybe rest lines) in vendor/etc/fstab.qcom
To avoid stock recovery restoration manually:
Rename system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.
- Encryption not fully working.
@Mentalmuso for base device tree
@ianmacd for multidisabler
@klabit87 for testing on S10e G970U