- Jul 31, 2012
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
* Your warranty is now void. * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Galaxy S20 FE G780F.
Download & Guide:
1. Unlock your bootloader.
2. Download S20 FE: r8s.
3. Reboot to download mode
4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot, vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in USERDATA slot and click start.
5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
6. Disable encryption:
- Flash multidisabler-samsung-3.x.zip.Or:
- Go to Advanced > Terminal, type:
If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to
- Run multidisabler again!.
- Type:7. Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type
multidisableragain. will see
- Finished.when done.
8. Reboot to recovery.
9. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
10. Reboot to system, Enjoy.
To disable encryption manually:
You need to replace fileencryption=ice with encryptable=ice only in userdata line (maybe rest lines) in vendor/etc/fstab.exynos990
To avoid stock recovery restoration manually:
Rename system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.
- Encryption not fully working.
- Haptic feedback is currently not working.
@jesec for unlock guide
@ianmacd for multidisabler
@lieske19372 for testing on S20 FE G780F