Team Win Recovery Project 3.4.0
In NO way it is compatible with Snapdragon variants including but not limited to American(U/A/T/P/V), Chinese(0/8/6), Hong Kong(0), Japanese(SC-*), Canadian(W) variants.
1. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE "OEM UNLOCK" (located in Developers options).
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work
Download: S20/S20+/S20 Ultra(Exynos variants)
Device Tree: Sorry are not under GPL License since are my own so they will not get released
- Updated TWRP Source
- Adb Push works now without disable MTP in settings
- Fixed the bug where TWRP dont saved settings
- Updated DTB and DTBO for boot on One UI 3.0 (Use Magisk 21.1 for root One UI 3.0)
- Boot only with USB Cable or USB OTG connected (THX samsung for this stupid change in the bootloader)
- Removed decrypter from download folder (use Multidisabler 2.6 instead)
- Twrp boots now without nulled Vbmeta.img
- Fixed Optics and Prism Backup and Restore
- Brightness is now no more at max
- CPEFS error is gone
- Sec-EFS added in the FStab
-MTP and Encryption (ADB PUSH WORKS when you disable mtp in TWRP mount settings!)
[RECOVERY] TWRP for Galaxy S20/S20+/S20 Ultra, Kernel for the Samsung Galaxy S20
Kernel Special Features:
Stable Release Date: 2020-08-19
Last Updated 2020-12-06