- Jul 31, 2012
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Note: My TWRP builds are free I take no money or selling them, The new builds support US devices unlocked before 9 november or added upon request.
Glaxy S20 Ultra G9880, G988N, G988U, G988U1 and G988W.
Glaxy S20 plus G9860, G986N, G986U, G986U1 and G986W.
Galaxy S20 G9810, G981N, G981U, G981U1 and G981W.
US/Canada bootloader unlock thread:
Download & Guide:
1. Unlock your bootloader and disable AVB from here
2. Download S20: x1q, S20+: y2q or S20 Ultra z3q.
3. Reboot to download mode
4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot and click start.
5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo.
6. Disable encryption!, flash multidisabler-samsung-3.x.zip and format data in twrp and type yes.
Support:To disable encryption manually:
You need to replace fileencryption=ice with encryptable=ice only in userdata line (maybe rest lines) in vendor/etc/fstab.qcom
To avoid stock recovery restoration manually:
Rename system/recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from-boot.p.bak
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.
- Encryption not fully working.
- Haptic feedback is currently not working.
@jesec for kernel source and unlock guide
@ianmacd for multidisabler
@sac23 and @elliwigy for testing on S20 Ultra G988U and G986U