• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S21 Ultra (Exynos)

Search This thread

kchalos

Dec 4, 2014
Tengo el mismo problema que esta persona: rooteé mi dispositivo y después de un día, cuando lo reinicié, no arrancaba y me mostraba este mensaje.

Ahora no puedo instalar FW personalizado o root usando el AP parcheado como KG State muestra activo.
Ni siquiera puedo ver la opción de desbloqueo de OEM en las opciones de desarrollador y he probado el truco de cambio de hora.
Creo que tenemos que esperar 7 días con el dispositivo en línea y luego nos permitirá rootear / flashear nuevamente.

Corrígeme si estoy equivocado.

FYI: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/guide-17-06-2019-rmm-kg-bypass-root-install-twrp-on-exynos-samsung-after-2018.

Estimado amigo si ya abrirste el gestor de arranque automaticamente ya estara habilitado el OEM ...para q aparesca rapido solo actival tus dato o el wifi y veras que aparece, no es necesario esperar los 7 dias, eso si antes de abrir el gestor de arranque debiste habilitar el OEM y DEPURACION USB

Translation: Dear friend, if you already opened the bootloader automatically, the OEM will be enabled ... so that it appears quickly, just activate your data or Wi-Fi and you will see that it appears, it is not necessary to wait 7 days, that if before opening the manager boot you should have enabled OEM and USB DEBUGGING

Last edited by a moderator:

Srbija2012

Apr 12, 2012
Canberra
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I have flashed the recovery now if i want to update the rom when new updates comes

If i update the rom with ODIN it will overwrite the recovery right? and even enable encryption again which will again wipe my internal storage so how to update? to keep everything as it is right now including root
You can not flash official firmware via ODIN, and retain root and TWRP, its impossible.

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
If you extract stock FW, without modifying it, and flash AP, CP, BL and CSC via ODIN, how can you retain TWRP in the BL?

I'll wait.
Disable auto reboot in odin, flash firmware. reboot to download mode again and flash twrp and vbmeta disable.
reboot to twrp immediately otherwise will encrypt data , in twrp run multidisabler from twrp terminal and you done.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You can even do that in one session by putting twrp and vbmeta in userdata tab.

Cheers
    The next twrp release wont require vbmeta disableing
    home.png
    backupname.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Supported Models:
    Galaxy S21 Ultra G998B/N.

Download & Guide:
    1. Unlock your bootloader.
    2. Download S21 Ultra: p3s.
    3. Reboot to download mode
    4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot, vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in USERDATA slot and click start.
    5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo (Vol up + power + USB connected).
    6. Disable encryption:
    - Go to Advanced > Terminal, type: multidisabler.​
    If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to - Run multidisabler again!.​
    - Type: multidisabler again. will see - Finished. when done.​
    - Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type yes.​
    - Reboot to recovery.​
    7. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
    8. Reboot to system, Enjoy.

Support:
    Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.

Telegram group

Bugs:
    - Encryption not fully working.
    - Haptic feedback is currently not working.

TWRP team
    @ianmacd for multidisabler

Sources:
    Kernel tree
    Device tree
    Changelog:
    01.03.2021 - Initial Release.
    Hello guys, a super great rom finally arrived on S21 Ultra. We will be needing this awesome TWRP. I just wanted to ask if this will work on AUBB firmware? Thanks in advance.
    Yes
    Can someone please share a link to a "safe" odin download?

I have some old versions that I have been using on my S9.

I googled for the latest version of ODIN but it seems there are plenty of fake pages and I would prefer to download a legitimate version that would work correctly with the s21.

Thank you in advance.
    Someone has a logo fix to, unlock the s21 ultra bootloader
    Yes search for it
    I wish there was a very easy way to patch AP to keep TWRP after a dirty flash manual upgrade.
    1.Easiest option - Go with custom ROM (If available)
    2.Second easy, modify AP and patch it.
    Extract all the contents of AP file - delete recoevry and vbmeta images - Repack as tar (You can use 7zip or similar) - Patch it with magisk
    After flashing, straightway go to TWRP - and apply multidisabler before booting device.
    Omg.... Boss and Heroes 😀😀