• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S21 Ultra (Exynos)

Search This thread

nitinvaid

Disable auto reboot in odin, flash firmware. reboot to download mode again and flash twrp and vbmeta disable.
reboot to twrp immediately otherwise will encrypt data , in twrp run multidisabler from twrp terminal and you done.
flashed the firmware
still in download mode but how to reboot to direct download mode again

anyone please?

babyboy3265

Sep 20, 2012
Jupiter
Guys can someone kind enough write a step by step instruction on how to update the TWRP for those of us who have the older version together with the latest version of KETAN rom?

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Guys can someone kind enough write a step by step instruction on how to update the TWRP for those of us who have the older version together with the latest version of KETAN rom?
1.Download new twrp tar and flash with odin AP tab
OR
2.Download new twrp - extract recovery.img from it - copy to device
Reboot to existing twrp - install image - select copied recovery.img and select recovery partition to flash
Done

• Love
Reactions: babyboy3265

Burt Squirtz

Feb 11, 2018
There is option to download mode if possible in the second tab.
Or force reboot by holding vol down and power for 7 seconds, then press and hold both volume buttons when screen goes black.
Still Loving your Twrp sir. Is there any way to get this to work with the new one UI 4 beta? Dr Keton says it's possible but whenever I try to install it on beta 4, the screen starts glitching in and out, with TWRP flashing and inaccessible. And the only way to get out of it is to go back into download mode and reflash firmware.

EDIT: please disregard entirely. I figured out that there's a newer version of TWRP that you uploaded, I didn't scroll down far enough under Android host to see it haha. TWRP and magisk fully working on the one UI beta 4.

Last edited:
Reactions: afaneh92

Rezus97

Sep 19, 2021
Hi guys. I want to install root rights, but I do not understand how to unlock the bootloader, in the developer settings I do not have an OEM Unlock button. I have been using the phone for 4 months. my Firmware is SM-G998W, I bought the phone in Canada at Fido

afaneh92

Jul 31, 2012
Hi guys. I want to install root rights, but I do not understand how to unlock the bootloader, in the developer settings I do not have an OEM Unlock button. I have been using the phone for 4 months. my Firmware is SM-G998W, I bought the phone in Canada at Fido
Can be unlocked via paid service, but requires device to be on v1 bootloader.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There is option to download mode if possible in the second tab.
    Or force reboot by holding vol down and power for 7 seconds, then press and hold both volume buttons when screen goes black.
    Still Loving your Twrp sir. Is there any way to get this to work with the new one UI 4 beta? Dr Keton says it's possible but whenever I try to install it on beta 4, the screen starts glitching in and out, with TWRP flashing and inaccessible. And the only way to get out of it is to go back into download mode and reflash firmware.

EDIT: please disregard entirely. I figured out that there's a newer version of TWRP that you uploaded, I didn't scroll down far enough under Android host to see it haha. TWRP and magisk fully working on the one UI beta 4.
    home.png
    backupname.png

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or your getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Supported Models:
    Galaxy S21 Ultra G998B/N.

Download & Guide:
    1. Unlock your bootloader.
    2. Download S21 Ultra: p3s.
    3. Reboot to download mode
    4. Put the TWRP TAR for your device with Odin in the AP slot, vbmeta_disabled_R.tar in USERDATA slot and click start.
    5. Reboot to recovery via recovery key combo (Vol up + power + USB connected).
    6. Disable encryption:
    - Go to Advanced > Terminal, type: multidisabler.​
    If vendor complain about free space left on device, will attempt to resize vendor. and it ask to - Run multidisabler again!.​
    - Type: multidisabler again. will see - Finished. when done.​
    - Go back to Wipe > Format Data > type yes.​
    - Reboot to recovery.​
    7. Flash magisk apk in twrp.
    8. Reboot to system, Enjoy.

Support:
    Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link.

Telegram group

Bugs:
    - Encryption not fully working.

TWRP team
    @ianmacd for multidisabler

Sources:
    Kernel tree
    Device tree
    Changelog:
    21.08.2021 - Add Symlinked dynamic partitions to fstab
    09.08.2021 - Fix haptic feedback
    - Updated to latest kernel source
    - No vbmeta disable require
    - fstab clean up
    01.03.2021 - Initial Release.
    Hello guys, a super great rom finally arrived on S21 Ultra. We will be needing this awesome TWRP. I just wanted to ask if this will work on AUBB firmware? Thanks in advance.
    Yes
    Can someone please share a link to a "safe" odin download?

I have some old versions that I have been using on my S9.

I googled for the latest version of ODIN but it seems there are plenty of fake pages and I would prefer to download a legitimate version that would work correctly with the s21.

Thank you in advance.
    Someone has a logo fix to, unlock the s21 ultra bootloader
    Yes search for it
    I wish there was a very easy way to patch AP to keep TWRP after a dirty flash manual upgrade.
    1.Easiest option - Go with custom ROM (If available)
    2.Second easy, modify AP and patch it.
    Extract all the contents of AP file - delete recoevry and vbmeta images - Repack as tar (You can use 7zip or similar) - Patch it with magisk
    After flashing, straightway go to TWRP - and apply multidisabler before booting device.
    Omg.... Boss and Heroes 😀😀