Development [RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL] TWRP for Galaxy S22(Exynos2200) Series

Search This thread

killprocess

Feb 9, 2011
S22-Exynos.png

TWRP Recovery for galaxy s22 (Exynos 2200)series.

Supported models:
Galaxy S22 (S901B)
Galaxy S22+(S906B)
Galaxy S22U(S908B)

Download:
GoogleDrive

Sources:
TWRP source
Kernel source

ChangeLog-2022.4.26:
-Build with twrp 12.1.
-Default language is Chinese.
-It may take a few seconds for the touchscreen to work properly after entering TWRP.
-MTP full work.
-ADB works.
-The TWRP only tested on the S908B model, S906B, S901B models have not been tested.
-impossible to mount RW the system and vendor F2FS partitions and that the device is not booting anymore if wiping data(thank starbucks2010).

TWRP team
afaneh92
ianmacd
geiti94

Last edited:

shikimafia

Feb 13, 2011
ALTAMIRA
hello friend I see that on your page you are also working to be able to use the twrp for snapdragon as well as your rom specifically for the SM-S908E model, do you think it can also be used soon?

marquelito

View attachment 5598931

Supported models:
Galaxy S22 (S901B)
Galaxy S22+(S906B)
Galaxy S22U(S908B)

Download:
GoogleDrive
BaiduDisk Password:mrke
WeiYunDisk Passcode:as5k94

Sources:
TWRP source

ChangeLog-2022.4.26:
-Build with twrp 12.1.
-It may take a few seconds for the touchscreen to work properly after entering TWRP.
-MTP full work.
-ADB works.
-The TWRP only tested on the S908B model, S906B, S901B models have not been tested.

TWRP team
afaneh92
ianmacd
geiti94
Any instruction? Last time i tried AuroraRom s22ultra twrp from the AuroraRom site, i was unable to flash with vbmera error. Anyone already flashed it?

donkeyman1234

Dec 29, 2009
Huawei Mate 20 Pro
Sony Xperia 1 II
I was talking about the recovery released by the team, was for all variants, at least it was written in their site.
I didn't see it was for all vaiants. I read the title it was for SD.

三星S22高通全系列 Q8Gen1(国行/港版/台版/韩版/美版/国际版) S90XX​

高通全系列 (so I think twrp also) .
Edit:
If previous twrp were for all variants, there is no need for this post(Exynos2200).

三星S22猎户CPU系列安卓TWRP Recovery V3.6.2.12

獵戶cpu

Last edited:

killprocess

Feb 9, 2011
Which version worked fine for you? one you linked on Google drive dosn't work on SD? Also on Aurora page it saying only for Exynose. Also Source ou have linked that also saying it's for Exynos only. Can you elaborate?

Qualcomm's TWRP is released together with the ROM of the Qualcomm version S22. Here is only for the Exynos

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    S22-Exynos.png

Supported models:
    Galaxy S22 (S901B)
    Galaxy S22+(S906B)
    Galaxy S22U(S908B)

Download:
    GoogleDrive

Sources:
    TWRP source
    Kernel source

ChangeLog-2022.4.26:
    -Build with twrp 12.1.
    -MTP full work.
    -ADB works.
    -impossible to mount RW the system and vendor F2FS partitions and that the device is not booting anymore if wiping data(thank starbucks2010).

TWRP team
    afaneh92
    ianmacd
    geiti94
    Have to downloaded the p1 and p2 zip.
    Everyone may not want it, so better to be mentioned in OP if it have prerequisite to be on specific ROM.
    If TWRP is ditto from Aurora ROM, at least they deserve to mention it in OP
    Hopefully OP update the main post about Installaton,Limitations, Prerequisities and developer.
    @ DaReDeViL
    Twrp by @afaneh92 is almost in final stage of testing. You can use on stock rom too. Needs to have custom kernel for vendor rw and for decrypted data.
    I have used it today afternoon to test and seems all good. Wait for him to publish it over xda when everything get fixed.
    Thanks for sharing, I can access this site but not able to download any file from baidu or other cloud in my country. I tried with vpn too but failed. Any idea?
    I will send you a pm tomorrow with the file. It’s late in Bangkok
    Ok SD TWRP boots as screenshot attached (I have changed to english for my personal use) , after format data you can't boot to system and without format you can't mount data so practically it is just cosmetic, not much useful. Same with Exynos or data format working?

Screenshot_1970-02-21-22-29-32.png