This will replace TWRP recovery with the stock recovery? Is it really this simple to get back to stock recovery?
I have been avoiding installing TWRP (Official or Unofficial) as it seems it is not fully functional for backup/restore, let alone flashing anything. I am also not sure I want to go through the hassles if I want to take OTA updates.
TWRP Recovery 3.2.3-0 For Xiaomi Mi A2 (daisy) by TWRPBuilder
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
Welcome, all Mi A2 users, This is Lastest TWRP Recovery For your device By TWRPBuilder Team
CHANGELOG for 3.2.2-0:
* adb backup fixes
* OTA style update zips will now install automatically without prompting for decrypt
* minor tweaks to handling date/time on Qualcomm devices
* updates to some language translations
How to install:
You must have fastboot installed on your pc and then:
adb reboot bootloader
fastboot boot recovery.img
Then flash img from the recovery Notes:
You have to format data and disable force encryption in order to access data partition:
- Format data
- Flash Magisk DFE or DisableForceEncryption zip, attached below.
I sent a Mi A2 Lite to Ethan to get it ported officially. We'll be selling the Mi A2 Lite here in the USA soon...with phh-treble preinstalled and a 2-year warranty. We'll prob also sponsor them, phh-treble, opengapps and offer bug bounties & port bounties