• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[RECOVERY][UNOFFICIAL]TWRP Recovery Project 3.5.2 Micromax IN 1 (E6746)

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    images.jpeg

Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

*/Your warranty is now void.
    We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or recoverys, kernels.
    You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers./*

FLASH GUIDE
    1. Unlocked your bootloader
    2. Download twrp-3.5.2-e6746.img
    3. Run this Following commands
    1. adb reboot bootloader
    2. fastboot --disable--verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    3. fastboot flash recovery twrp-3.5.2-e6746.img
    4. fastboot reboot recovery
    DOWNLOAD
    Device Tree

Working
    • Decryption
    • fastbootd
    • MTP & ADB

Bugs
    • spam me in support group
    • Tell me

Support group
    here

Credits
    • TEAM WIN FOR TWRP
    • @ZanGhoul in TG
    • and @uknowndevice in TG
    where is vbmeta.img
    I am trying to backup stock recovery using
    fastboot boot <recoveryname>.img
    says ok but boots to stock recovery not TWRP.
    Much better fastboot flash twrp.img, but if you backup stock recovery, just try to pull it via adb
    ok I dont have root. How can I backup recovery and other partitons without root
    Try, reboot to recovery mode if, pc read your device adb pull /dev/block/by-name/recovery
    if I could temporarily install any custom recovery - problem is solved - Nandroid backup and adb pull. Problem is it keeps going back to stock recovery & i dont want to flash TWRP unless I back up stock recovery. Any thoughts ?
    Yeah, stock rom issue 🥲 need to root sir, but I will fix it sir.
    if I could temporarily install any custom recovery - problem is solved - Nandroid backup and adb pull. Problem is it keeps going back to stock recovery & i dont want to flash TWRP unless I back up stock recovery. Any thoughts ?
    Not in stock firmware sir? The stoc recovery.img?