Bro i need to relock bootloader when i will go to download mode then relock bootloader after factory reset then it will show me in download mode in failure.will i go to settings or developers option turn off oem and again relock bootloader tell me
1. DON'T FORGET TO ENABLE "OEM UNLOCK" and unlock BL in download mode (located in Developers options).
2. KNOX will be tripped once you flashed custom binaries to your phone.
(Your warranty may be voided. However this may not affect you if your country forces Samsung to provide hardware warranty regardless of software status.)
3. Samsung Firmware OTA (aka System Updates) will no longer work once you flashed custom binaries.
(You can flash custom ROMs if you want to keep the OS up-to-date.)
4. All apps that use KNOX like Samsung pay, Secure Folder and maybe more will no more work
- only [ASBA or ASE5] firmwares are supported [other firmwares won't work]
- you must already be magisk rooted!
- download twrp according to your current firmware
- extract downloaded zip, you will get recovery.img file
- patch recovery.img extracted file using magisk manager
- flash patched image using flashify (or similar apps) to recovery partition
- reboot to recovery partition
Bugs: -DONT UPDATE MAGISK FOR THE MOMENT!!! AFTER I FIND HOW TO ADD RECOVERY DTBO TO TWRP THEN MAGISK CAN BE UPDATED AND DONT PRESS POWER OFF IN TWRP OR DATA MAKES A SELFKILL
#Samsung for kernel sources