- Dec 17, 2016
/* *Disclaimer * * Your warranty is now void. * * We're not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. */
Pitch Black Recovery is a fork of TWRP with many improvements to make your experience better. It's more flexible & easy to use.
This particular build is based on the amazing work done by the PBRP team and Joyeuse devs with some little changes to get it working on Curtana.
This build is really experimental so flash at your own risk.
However, the main use cases are fully covered as the most important functions of the recovery are working correctly.
- Data decryption
- Wipe and format data
- Backup and restore
- ADB sideload
- Flashing Magisk results in bootloop: if you want to use Magisk you can patch a "boot.img" file from Magisk Manager and then flash that img to the Boot partition from recovery.
- The recovery always asks for encryption password, even if the device is not encrypted: if your device is not encrypted just press cancel and it will work just fine.
- Error 7 when flashing a ROM: check that System, Vendor and Product partitions are not mounted in the Mount section of the recovery before flashing a ROM.
- Updated to the new 3.0 UI
- Language selection now works properly
- Timezone selection now works properly
- Initial Build