[RECOVERY][Vernee Mars][MM and N] TWRP 3.1.0-0 for Vernee Mars

Search This thread

The Marionette

Jun 27, 2011
Zagreb
Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

WARNING
I am not to be held responsible for any negative outcome which might concern your device. You are doing this on your own responsibility!
BE WARNED!

DOWNLOAD

NOTICE
-on Marshmallow,one has to flash the Magisk root zip,otherwise the rom won't boot

Big thanks to @Verevka for the TWRP tree for the Vernee Apollo Lite(which was used as a base)!!

TWRP tree:
https://github.com/TheMarionette/android_device_vernee_mars_1/tree/TWRP-7.1

Last edited:

The Marionette

Jun 27, 2011
Zagreb
How to install the recovery onto your device:

1. Rename the downloaded file to "recovery.img"
2. Download and install the SP FlashTool(Download HERE)
3. Open the SP Flashtool,it should look something like the image below:
http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FU4lmcYI.png

4. Find the Android Scattter file which you downloaded from HERE
5. Double click on the location of the recovery and select the "recovery.img"
6. make sure that nothing besides the recovery is checked for installation
7. Power off the phone
8. Connect it to the PC(it has to be turned off when being connected,you will see that it is charging,let it turn the screen off)
9. Click the DOWNLOAD button in the SP FlashTool
10.Hold the power on/off button on the phone for a short time until you hear that your computer recognized the connection(*classic usb plug-in sound*)
11. If it went well,you will get a GREEN SUCCESS ICON.
12. Profit

Last edited:
Reactions: discomega

The Marionette

Jun 27, 2011
Zagreb
Croats have always been smartasses, of course :) I'm not so stupid. I didn't marked system partition read only, that's why it won't boot, but it's ok now.

I am not the one calling you stupid, no need to get sassy. Marking the system as a read-only one should be the default in my TWRP builds as far as I remember, I have no clue how yours was the only one which had that disabled. But good job at figuring it out.

Reactions: scytalemk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Team Win Recovery Project 3.x, or twrp3 for short, is a custom recovery built with ease of use and customization in mind. Its a fully touch driven user interface no more volume rocker or power buttons to mash. The GUI is also fully XML driven and completely theme-able. You can change just about every aspect of the look and feel.

WARNING
    I am not to be held responsible for any negative outcome which might concern your device. You are doing this on your own responsibility!
    BE WARNED!

DOWNLOAD

NOTICE
    -on Marshmallow,one has to flash the Magisk root zip,otherwise the rom won't boot

Big thanks to @Verevka for the TWRP tree for the Vernee Apollo Lite(which was used as a base)!!

TWRP tree:
    https://github.com/TheMarionette/android_device_vernee_mars_1/tree/TWRP-7.1
    How to install the recovery onto your device:

1. Rename the downloaded file to "recovery.img"
    2. Download and install the SP FlashTool(Download HERE)
    3. Open the SP Flashtool,it should look something like the image below:
    http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FU4lmcYI.png

4. Find the Android Scattter file which you downloaded from HERE
    5. Double click on the location of the recovery and select the "recovery.img"
    6. make sure that nothing besides the recovery is checked for installation
    7. Power off the phone
    8. Connect it to the PC(it has to be turned off when being connected,you will see that it is charging,let it turn the screen off)
    9. Click the DOWNLOAD button in the SP FlashTool
    10.Hold the power on/off button on the phone for a short time until you hear that your computer recognized the connection(*classic usb plug-in sound*)
    11. If it went well,you will get a GREEN SUCCESS ICON.
    12. Profit
    Added the version for MM roms! :D

DOWNLOAD
    Croats have always been smartasses, of course :) I'm not so stupid. I didn't marked system partition read only, that's why it won't boot, but it's ok now.

I am not the one calling you stupid, no need to get sassy. Marking the system as a read-only one should be the default in my TWRP builds as far as I remember, I have no clue how yours was the only one which had that disabled. But good job at figuring it out.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone