[RECOVERY][X00T] KudProject's Unofficial TWRP 3.4.0-0 [16-06-2020]

NightFox029

Oct 8, 2018
I tried restoring and then dirty flashing, but when booted it rejected my sim card pin number!?
Do you mean lock screen pin/pattern/password or Sim card pin? I never used Sim card pin so I don't know,but if you mean lockscreen pin its easy to remove it from recovery.

srslye

Feb 20, 2014
Do you mean lock screen pin/pattern/password or Sim card pin? I never used Sim card pin so I don't know,but if you mean lockscreen pin its easy to remove it from recovery.
Lock sim card option isn't enabled, but I've always by default had to enter a pin after every boot to use the sim. Maybe my sim card is super old. I guess I'll have to only occasionally install other roms, because then I have to install my daily driver fresh each time.

mzs114

Jan 21, 2021
I used the 3.4.0.0 one and was able to install LOS 16, however all OTA upgrades fails. Tried to flash it via adb-sideload and the error was same as reported by @m0han, I tried to change the filesystem type and/or repair, but no luck.
I am gonna try with OrangeFox.

Jaggerjacquez

Sep 30, 2017
I used the 3.4.0.0 one and was able to install LOS 16, however all OTA upgrades fails. Tried to flash it via adb-sideload and the error was same as reported by @m0han, I tried to change the filesystem type and/or repair, but no luck.
I am gonna try with OrangeFox.
Why would u wanna use this one when there is orfox and it's much better?