[recoverys][sgh-t679][cwm touch + non-touch][twrp]

Search This thread

cars1189

Jun 6, 2009
Atlanta
Hey guys,
Just wanted to update CWM. Im going to try to keep this up-to-date along with and other changes.

New OS2SD-TWRP 2.8.5.0:
Flashable Zip
OS2SD-TWRP 2.8.1.0:
Flashable Zip
New OS2SD-CWM 6.0.5.1:
Flashable Zip

NON-OS2SD Builds
New 6.0.5.1:
Flashable Zip
6.0.5.0:
Flashable Zip
6.0.4.9:
Flashable Zip

New 6.0.3.6-Touch:
Flashable Zip
One little glitch, cannot mount usb storage through recovery.(mount sd cards to pc while in recovery)

6.0.4.7-nontouch:
Flashable Zip
6.0.4.6-nontouch:
Flashable Zip

Flashable Zip
Odin Format

6.0.3.1-nontouch:
In Zip Format
In Odin Tar Format(Thanx meekrawb)

Click Here for other goodies and random stuff.

*For now those who want one confirm: create the file/directory "/sdcard/clockworkmod/.one_confirm".

Sources/Change log (Recovery)
Sources/Change log (device)
Sources/Change log (vendor)
Sources/Change log (kernel)

Last edited:

ArtfulDodger

Apr 2, 2012
Louisville
www.youtube.com
Yea v2 just brings it more in line with the non touch version. Im an trying though, no guarantees.
Just my little 2 cents here but having the touch screen option isn't that big of a deal to me. I just care that it works as I've been used to CWM the way it is for quite awhile. Don't get me wrong, if you get it to work that's great. If not, oh well. I've flashed this new version but haven't used it as of yet.

At any rate I appreciate that you updated it to the latest version!

Bloodflame

Jul 9, 2010
Brantford, ON
www.bloodflame.ca
Just my little 2 cents here but having the touch screen option isn't that big of a deal to me. I just care that it works as I've been used to CWM the way it is for quite awhile. Don't get me wrong, if you get it to work that's great. If not, oh well. I've flashed this new version but haven't used it as of yet.

If anyone absolutely needs touch, they should be using TWRP.

cars1189

Jun 6, 2009
Atlanta

Well i think i might have found why its not working. Not 100% sure but im gonna see if i can merge in the code and make a build probably later tonight. I think it i may have found it though. pretty simple fix. We'll see. Ive been trying to work in the other features Jocala made too like romwipe.(Not needed but makes flashing a few less clicks so thats nice lol) Im gonna try and add those in along with a touch build later.

I made a nw version with the stack zips option, not sure if i added it right but it appears to go through the process just i dont actually wana do any flashing right now. The flash image i added but its not working. It doesnt appear to work even just manually flashing using the dd command(which is the methode used in jocalas cwm). So im not sure im even gonna try and add this.

Last edited:

tr0yz

Sep 10, 2010
New Haven, CT
OK so just flash this over the cwm recovery I'm running to update it right. I've got 6012 jocalas last release

Sent from CyanogenMod'd Haxsung Device........ Plz if my my post or link has helped you use the "Thanks" button

cars1189

Jun 6, 2009
Atlanta
OK so just flash this over the cwm recovery I'm running to update it right. I've got 6012 jocalas last release

Sent from CyanogenMod'd Haxsung Device........ Plz if my my post or link has helped you use the "Thanks" button

Yup just flash it in cwm and then when you restart itll be the new version.

Reactions: tr0yz

culson_35

Oct 19, 2012
rom manager asks me to confirm the model of the exhibit two terminal which I select or use

Enviado desde mi SGH-T679

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355013188733.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355013188733.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 296

detdett

Dec 6, 2011
Yea v2 just brings it more in line with the non touch version. Im an trying though, no guarantees.

Is there anyway I can get back normal recovery? I flashed the touchscreen ZIP and now I can't select any option

Sent from my slim_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone