Automatically cycle your wallpapers from any Subreddits you choose - with custom schedules, filters, shortcuts, and presets.
- Custom auto-update schedules
- Multi-subreddit support
- Different subreddits for homescreen/lockscreen
- Group subreddits for easy-switching (Presets)
- Wallpaper history & saving images to storage
- Blur, darken, grayscale, and crop images automatically
- Sort by Hot/Top/New, NSFW, or post upvote count
- Image resolution filtering
- Tasker & Nova Launcher Integration
- Rules for battery level and network status
- App Dark Mode
...and many more
Play Store Link
(View all screenshots on Imgur)
Even if you're not a Redditor, the app includes presets grouping the most popular image subreddits. There's probably a wallpaper category for any category you can think of.
The app is designed with battery and performance in mind, so the app only runs when it needs to update a wallpaper and manages its own footprint.
[APP] [6.0+] Wallpaper Changer for Reddit, App for all devices (see above for details)
chibichuba, Solid.Snake (French Translation)
Current Stable Version: 3.11.1
Stable Release Date: 2020-10-04
Last Updated 2020-10-09