Redmagic moment/ time not working post PUBG 1.2 update??

letzdoit

Oct 15, 2018
Hey guys,

just wanted to check if the red magic moment needs to be updated every time by Nubia whenever there is a game update?

PUBG updated their game to v1.2 yesterday and since then the red magic moment has stopped working (not getting the red magic moment has started recording notification or the creating red magic moment pop up). At first I thought it was something at my end so I cleared the red magic moment cache, and also tried reinstalling pubg and finally the firmware but nothing seems to work.
Anyone here for which the feature it still working post the update?

I am on official 7.14 rom if that helps. Rooted

Last edited:

Hamzah Thamer

Jan 13, 2021
There is solutions any more thow pubg don’t give red magic space license to record any more so don’t wait for update for this problems it’s done will never record any more it’s not cuz the phone don’t support it’s cuz pubg don’t allowed them to record throw this app any more

Hamzah Thamer

Jan 13, 2021
It’s done guys trust me will never ever record cuz no license any more so will not support and I am the only unlucky guy here I just bought the phone few days a go it didn’t even reach yet I had send email to zte support teams the answer was clear
Will not work any more thow pubg is not allowed them to do so
So they can’t do any things cuz this app only can work if there is communication and helps from both side like contract between pubg and zte
And this things is over and pubg in the new update pull the license same with Samsung last time used to record and it’s done so don’t wait for any update guys it over 🥲 I wish I didn’t order the phone or I just waited a bit to know this news

Reactions: Pginzi

Hamzah Thamer

Jan 13, 2021
There is only one options u guys can try maybe will work maybe not try CN software V 9.19 running on Android 11 but I hear is not working also but this is the latest update the update happen on 15/12/2020
But I believe will not work even thow

letzdoit

Oct 15, 2018
Ok apparently if you change the phone and game language to chinese, the red magic moment seems to work. The flip side is you will have some difficulty navigation. Please try and post your feedback. I will try on my phone tonight or tomorrow and update as well.

Nsync69

Jan 14, 2021
Ok apparently if you change the phone and game language to chinese, the red magic moment seems to work. The flip side is you will have some difficulty navigation. Please try and post your feedback. I will try on my phone tonight or tomorrow and update as well.
Did it work!?

letzdoit

Oct 15, 2018
confirmed. If you change the phone language to simplified Chinese and game language to simplified Chinese, red magic moment will work again with new ping update. However the game will have all text in Chinese so difficult to play while using chat and stuff.