Redmagic time didn't work after new pubg update

saeedygujjar

Dec 11, 2015
Emalehleni
After the new update of pubg mobile redmagic time didn't record the game play,may some matches once in a day its record 1 or 2 games only lets say 2 from 30,,,,now not even automatically generate death video etc,,how to resolve this issue

Sketaboi

Sep 11, 2018
There is an other way ,go to setting, apps , enable show system appa , redmagic time,,,clear storage

Sometimes its work
Exactly it works sometimes with Redmagic time but if you want to record all the time and not randomly when Redmagic time. you got to root the phone that's all am saying.

Sketaboi

Sep 11, 2018
Already rooted,,whats the next step
1. Make sure your Magisk is updated
2. Install ScreenCam Screen Recorder from playstore
3. After installing you need to open the app. If you go down you'll find an option of ScreenCam Magisk Module under Misc. Click on it and it will take you the ScreenCam Magisk Module. Choose the stable folder, select the file and download the zip file.
4. Now Open Magisk Manager. On the top left corner of you find three horizontal lines click on that and select "modules". It will open and show all modules that have been installed in phone. On the bottom you'll find a yellow circle with a plus sign on it. Click on it and locate the zip file you downloaded.
(This will install the ScreenCam Systemizer module)
5. Select "Internal Audio (System app, R_Submix)" in ScreenCam Screen Recorder
6. Reboot the phone and you're ready to go.
PS : Hide your root from PUBG using Magisk Hide ( it crashes game otherwise )

saeedygujjar

Dec 11, 2015
Emalehleni
1. Make sure your Magisk is updated
2. Install ScreenCam Screen Recorder from playstore
3. After installing you need to open the app. If you go down you'll find an option of ScreenCam Magisk Module under Misc. Click on it and it will take you the ScreenCam Magisk Module. Choose the stable folder, select the file and download the zip file.
4. Now Open Magisk Manager. On the top left corner of you find three horizontal lines click on that and select "modules". It will open and show all modules that have been installed in phone. On the bottom you'll find a yellow circle with a plus sign on it. Click on it and locate the zip file you downloaded.
(This will install the ScreenCam Systemizer module)
5. Select "Internal Audio (System app, R_Submix)" in ScreenCam Screen Recorder
6. Reboot the phone and you're ready to go.
PS : Hide your root from PUBG using Magisk Hide ( it crashes game otherwise )
Already but the problem of screencan is it will also record your hack game screen,,but with red magic time its not,no hack showing in recording of red magic time,,,
So there is no way to edit red magic time aetting for modifying its setting like quality ,time etc

lius90

Jul 2, 2010
Already but the problem of screencan is it will also record your hack game screen,,but with red magic time its not,no hack showing in recording of red magic time,,,
So there is no way to edit red magic time aetting for modifying its setting like quality ,time etc
LoL this is :good::good:

TacoG

Apr 3, 2020
Lol this is the reason i Buy this phone and it's not working on NA ROM and i justo install lastest china ROM and not working either

Hamzah Thamer

Jan 13, 2021
They need time?what they are doing all this time......i buy device so i dont have any problem......they cant make easy for us.......
Update just come in 12th now just 14th come done they are working on it cuz without this app no one will buy the phone we all know it’s one of the best futures that’s the phone provide and if they don’t really update it every one will just sell and buy other devices which have game recorder even batter but pls wait I think they are working on some update I hope soooooo

Hamzah Thamer

Jan 13, 2021
Any developers or any one can u pls answer us are u guys working on update some how or not yet come pls we just asking for answer it’s ok I guys can take long time

evcCoooki

Jan 13, 2021
I just want to know like you ask,did they do anything about that,i know i update problem for this device but why they cost so much money,they must have prepair something about that....... Im hope they will fix this soon

And if they dont fix how i sell this phone hwo is nothing without PUBG..... 🤔🤔