Redmagic time didn't work after new pubg update

evcCoooki

Jan 13, 2021
Who gonna buy it really have friend using rog 2 is way even batter what is this I can’t believe it until now I feel really bad they should find way like some how
I know its not 100$ or € it very expansiv device how to sell this so i can buy new......im so angry , OK 1 day have problem but this is 4th Day in row without any information about that,did they work on that,when they think fix this nothing,custom servis 0

letzdoit

Oct 15, 2018
Did you guys know anything new about this problem,someone read something new about did they work on problem ???
I mailed Nubia and they said they are aware of the issue and have forwarded it to the technical team who is working on it. However, there is no ETA yet on when the firmware/ Gamespace will be updated to work with the new version of pubg.

Reactions: rafiqjr

Ajdhdhe

Jan 25, 2021
[Mod Edit] Adding automated translation:
We need an expert to tell us how to install Game Booster. I managed to download but not install
نحتاج إلى خبير ليخبرنا كيف يمكننا تثبيت معزز اللعبة. تمكنت من التنزيل ولكن لم يتم التثبيت

From our Forum Rules:
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Last edited by a moderator:

evcCoooki

Jan 13, 2021
Then u need to downgrade to android 10. Android 11 for Nubia is very buggy
Nobady want to do that because evryone is afraid he will burn proccesor and destroyed phone....... I still cant run game is official 20-days offline hwo much they think to fixing this.....

Timmmmaaahh

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Sep 11, 2012
Bruges
Nobady want to do that because evryone is afraid he will burn proccesor and destroyed phone....... I still cant run game is official 20-days offline hwo much they think to fixing this.....
Burn processor? 😐 You know there are hardware protections in place to prevent that, right? Please explain to me how how you would "destroy" a phone by downgrading from Android 11 to Android 10. I'm genuinely curious. If such a problem really exists, it is our moral obligation as a developer community to log this and report it to the manufacturer.

About the topic at hand: these threads are pretty much useless. I haven't seen a single logcat or anything related to system/application logging within this thread. If you keep on shouting "it doesn't work!", no one will listen. Companies don't take that serious and one can't blame them. We're XDA Developers, we take pride in finding solutions instead of complaining about problems. Do some serious groundwork and you will be heard. How else are developers supposed to work out bugs?