Redmi 10c twrp

Search This thread

Briant ogw

Sep 24, 2012
Im trying to test out various gsi's including the one ported from 10c fog, but still cant get the right procedure. Should i use stock vendor? And should i flash the gsi in super partition on both slot a and b?

Briant ogw

Sep 24, 2012
Tried EU ROM (v13.0.8) in Redmi 10C but honestly it still have some bugs (minimal)

Bugs i found:
- Volume Slider is not optimized in landscape mode (not centered).
- YouTube: When you watch videos on full screen, you can't go back to portrait mode.
- Gesture Navigation is not fully optimized in some apps (you'll see tiny black screen below, kinda different from Global version)

I just go back to Global ROM, flash magisk, flash some modules, and customized my device a little bit 😅
This is true. Ive also tried the eu rom.. it also bootloops after updating magisk. Can you please share the modules you flashed? If you dont mind..

guillermorojaz

Nov 30, 2014
VENEZUELA
Saludos. ¿Algún tutorial para rootear con estas herramientas?
Encontré un tutorial sobre cómo obtener la recuperación de root y TWRP en nuestro dispositivo

necesita un gestor de arranque desbloqueado!!!

YouTube:
for this tutorial does it infer something that does not have NFC (rain)?
My device doesn't have it, miui global version 13.0.10.0

erroor234

Jan 29, 2022
Are you planning to create custom ROMs on our device? Even now xiaomi EU port leaves much to be desired. Maybe someone found custom kernels on our device? Please write everything you find in this topic on xda

Briant ogw

Sep 24, 2012
My redmi 10c has persistent microphone issues. During recording, it works for some seconds then goes silent with some cracking sond. Thought it was hardware and took it to warrant. They laim the device is okay.. but. Problem never goes away even after software update.. anyone knows of a good microphone module?

unk00n

Jul 15, 2022
Tried EU ROM (v13.0.8) in Redmi 10C but honestly it still have some bugs (minimal)

Bugs i found:
- Volume Slider is not optimized in landscape mode (not centered).
- YouTube: When you watch videos on full screen, you can't go back to portrait mode.
- Gesture Navigation is not fully optimized in some apps (you'll see tiny black screen below, kinda different from Global version)

I just go back to Global ROM, flash magisk, flash some modules, and customized my device a little bit 😅
how do you do that with miui device OEM ROM?
I've unlocked bootloader still on device ROM.
do you flash fastboot rom in twrp? (I've unlocked devices.. use custom roms.. by flasing zip and magisk but how to do that OEM provided ROM)

rdevzph

Jun 23, 2022
Screenshot_20220722-013257_Settings.png
Update: I'm now using RiceDroid 3.5 (Fries), Android 12L custom rom for fog, still unofficial but works fine and no more annoying bugs, best custom rom so far 😁

Reactions: guillermorojaz
Hi everyone, just opened a request 3ad @ \e\ (LOS-based Google-free Android distro) community, enjoy:

(device trees inside)

Reactions: guillermorojaz

Top Liked Posts