Redmi 4 prime no service

Search This thread

mek32

Jan 13, 2014
I have a redmi 4 prime with no singnal in any slot. I flashed the global rom and the i had this problems. Imeis are ok and read sim but no signal. I read for redmi 4 a way to solve it flashing the modem again by twrp. Where can i find the modem for redmi 4 prime to flash???
Sorry for my english and thanks.

mek32

Jan 13, 2014
First of all, i erased the modems with the phone rooted using adb commands (erased modemst1 and st2 on the their partitions).

Unroot the phone to open the diagg port typing on dialer *#*#13491#*#*.

Used the QFIL program to restore the phone using a qcn archive who send me a user which cotains their imes and baseband configuration.

Reboot and open the diagg port again.

Used the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC to rewrite my owns imeis.

Reboot and all wherw fine.

I ll create a qcn with fakes imeis to restore your baseband if you need. Then, you only have to rewrite the imeis with the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC program.

You will find the programs searching in google easly.

Good luck

alreadyregistered

Jan 17, 2016
First of all, i erased the modems with the phone rooted using adb commands (erased modemst1 and st2 on the their partitions).

Used the QFIL program to restore the phone using a qcn archive who send me a user which cotains their imes and baseband configuration.

I ll create a qcn with fakes imeis to restore your baseband if you need. Then, you only have to rewrite the imeis with the WriteDualIMEI_W_G_eMMC program.

Good luck

Thank you. :) It's a common way to solve that problems but good that sb wrote it.

Reactions: mek32

andylitias

Nov 4, 2013

Good luck

can you upload qcn files ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Good luck
    Solved. If somebody have the same problem, send me a pm and i help him.

Good luck

Thank you. :) It's a common way to solve that problems but good that sb wrote it.