Redmi 4 prime ROOT

Search This thread

kaikai89

Jul 30, 2013
Hi,
I have installed lineageos OS and All is fine but why i have no root? I think with custom Firmware i have automatic root? Must i Flash in twrp supersu or what i Must Do?
Thanks!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4 Prime mit Tapatalk

kaikai89

Jul 30, 2013
Ok thanks! I have Flash magisk and it works! Thank you!

Gesendet von meinem Redmi 4 Prime mit Tapatalk

BALASSJ

Jan 16, 2018
bootloader stuck

Hi Im using redmi 4 prime ,I tried to flash recovery twrp and I succeeded but after that when i reboot to system it stuck at the mi logo which appears at the starting of booting , it happened yesterday since then i cant go into the system plz tell me a solution i beg u.:crying:

Strangereal

Feb 27, 2016
Hi Im using redmi 4 prime ,I tried to flash recovery twrp and I succeeded but after that when i reboot to system it stuck at the mi logo which appears at the starting of booting , it happened yesterday since then i cant go into the system plz tell me a solution i beg u.:crying:

If you successfully flashed TWRP, then it should still be able to go back into recovery. What you should do is turn off the phone, then hold the power button and volume up. Eventually you'll get a prompt with some options in Chinese but there should be a button to switch to English. One of them should say enter recovery move. Then you'll be back in twrp to do whatever you need to do. If you're stuck at the Mi Logo, just hold the power button and volume up for a longer time.

kibria.mgk

Apr 12, 2017
Dhaka
Have you flashed lazyflasher to disable verify?
It's also available on latest twrp in advanced menu.

Reactions: Huexxx

eDayat

Jul 22, 2014
If you successfully flashed TWRP, then it should still be able to go back into recovery. What you should do is turn off the phone, then hold the power button and volume up. Eventually you'll get a prompt with some options in Chinese but there should be a button to switch to English. One of them should say enter recovery move. Then you'll be back in twrp to do whatever you need to do. If you're stuck at the Mi Logo, just hold the power button and volume up for a longer time.

for me it doesn't work when i press the power button and volume up button, but i was able to get into twrp by pressing the power button + volume up + volume down at the same time

Top Liked Posts