Redmi 8 can't start

Search This thread

dudaskank

Jan 28, 2014
Suzano
Hello all

I have a problem with my phone. After starting the day all normal, tried to install an app for my job (KeyAccess Pass) to enter the building and etc, left my phone by side and continue to work. After some time, I've realised the my phone was off, tried to power on and since then stuck in the screen bellow.

More info: probably bootloader locked, no root, stock rom MIUI 12.5.something updated with OTA almost 2 months before. Tried power + volume+ and power + volume-, nothing different.

travou.jpg

fonzacus

Jun 23, 2016
30 Seconds From Mars
Xiaomi Redmi 8
if you still have an active warranty, id suggest to check in at a service center.

try accessing safe mode (power on then voldown). most of the different boot modes require a 2nd vibe tick, is it still locked out? if you do get in, try formatting data via recovery. if not, yeah the service center is literally the only way with a locked bootloader.

Reactions: dudaskank

dudaskank

Jan 28, 2014
Suzano
Thanks for the reply. No warranty for me, and I'm locked out yet, so I will think a bit if I will go to the service center or buy another phone...

Reactions: fonzacus

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    if you still have an active warranty, id suggest to check in at a service center.

try accessing safe mode (power on then voldown). most of the different boot modes require a 2nd vibe tick, is it still locked out? if you do get in, try formatting data via recovery. if not, yeah the service center is literally the only way with a locked bootloader.
    Thanks for the reply. No warranty for me, and I'm locked out yet, so I will think a bit if I will go to the service center or buy another phone...