Redmi 9 Nvram

Search This thread

upszboh

Sep 13, 2020
Does someone have a backup file of nvram.bin, secro.bin and scatterfile of it for miraclebox? or nvram.bin and nvdata.img for sp?
I need to repair my IMEI of my redmi 9. I can't seem to find nvram, nvdata from stock firmwares.

Shas45558

Dec 9, 2018
Does someone have a backup file of nvram.bin, secro.bin and scatterfile of it for miraclebox? or nvram.bin and nvdata.img for sp?
I need to repair my IMEI of my redmi 9. I can't seem to find nvram, nvdata from stock firmwares.

You should use sn write tool to right imei .all required file are available in stock fastboot rom...

didinfakhrudin

Apr 14, 2019
You should use sn write tool to right imei .all required file are available in stock fastboot rom...

i was use these tool but here what i get

not just that i was try flashing with erase nvram and nvdata, but still not working

here everythink what i did

this is my first time had this issue, it might be my fault use that tool so pls help

edited: 2020-09-26
btw it happening from i break my phone after experiment with twrp.
and trying to flash in spflashtool error: PMT Changed for the rom, it must be downloaded.
after that i found article says: "auto format flash without bootloader it will work"
yeah everthink was work, i flashing without troble, but "err nvram 0x10" show in wifi.

i think nvram was trobule from that.

Last edited:

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
i was use these tool but here what i get

not just that i was try flashing with erase nvram and nvdata, but still not working

here everythink what i did

this is my first time had this issue, it might be my fault use that tool so pls help

edited: 2020-09-26
btw it happening from i break my phone after experiment with twrp.
and trying to flash in spflashtool error: PMT Changed for the rom, it must be downloaded.
after that i found article says: "auto format flash without bootloader it will work"
yeah everthink was work, i flashing without troble, but "err nvram 0x10" show in wifi.

i think nvram was trobule from that.
saya berhasil membuat 2 imei redmi 9.
1. unlock bootloader, flash rom eng!!! atau rom yang dirakit.
2. Setelah selesai menulis IMEI menggunakan Maumeta versi 10.
3. install twrp dan backup nvram dan nvdata di rom eng!!!, copy hasil backup twrp ke komputer.
4. flash format & download global rom, lalu unlock bootloader lagi, hidupkan hp sampai start menu, lalu matikan hp dan install twrp, lalu masukan hasil backup ke twrp dan restore, lalu install kernel dari strombreaker v1. 0, setelah selesai segera reboot sistem.
selamat mencoba, berhasil 1000%

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

I managed to make 2 imei redmi 9.
1. unlock bootloader, flash rom eng!!! or assembled rom.
2. After writing IMEI using Maumeta version 10.
3. install twrp and backup nvram and nvdata on rom eng!!!, copy the results of the twrp backup to the computer.
4. flash format & download global rom, then unlock the bootloader again, turn on the cellphone until the start menu, then turn off the cellphone and install twrp, then input the backup results to twrp and restore, then install the kernel from strombreaker v1. 0, when finished immediately reboot the system.
good luck, it worked 1000%

Last edited by a moderator:
3. install twrp dan backup nvram dan nvdata di rom eng!!!, copy hasil backup twrp ke komputer.
4. flash format & download global rom, lalu unlock bootloader lagi, hidupkan hp sampai start menu, lalu matikan hp dan install twrp, lalu masukan hasil backup ke twrp dan restore, lalu install kernel dari strombreaker v1. 0, setelah selesai segera reboot sistem.

How are you supposed to unlock bootloader if there's no IMEI?

leox aratapan

Jul 25, 2021
can you install twrp on your rom. if so, how do you do it?

leox aratapan

Jul 25, 2021
Terima kasih, saya berhasil mengembalikan ke 2 IMEI. Masalah muncul lagi, saya tidak bisa menelepon atau sms. Tapi panggilan masuk dan SMS masih berfungsi. Dan ada peringatan nvram ox1 di wifi hp saya. Bisakah kamu membantuku. Terima kasih sebelumnya..

leox aratapan

Jul 25, 2021
Screenshot_2021-07-28-21-15-50-538_com.android.settings.jpg

hckbkl

Jun 12, 2021
Xiaomi Black Shark 4
untuk nvram saya belum ketemu, saya hanya menggunakan tulis untuk imei 2 saja,,
boleh anda berbagi tutorial untuk 2 imei tanpa instal kernel, terimakasih sebelumnya.
menurut saya jika anda mampu menulis 2 imei artinya hp sudah dalam kondisi normal dan tidak ada lagi masalah

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

for nvram I haven't found it, I only use write for imei 2 only,,
can you share a tutorial for 2 imei without installing a kernel, thanks in advance.
In my opinion, if you are able to write 2 IMEI, it means that the cellphone is in normal condition and there are no more problems

Last edited by a moderator:

joaoccbernardo

Dec 19, 2018
O Lost my IMEI um redmi 9 using SP flash tools. If i have another readmi 9 can i restore my other phone just using NVRAM? Or neves to flash eng ROM and insert irmão with Maui meta ?