Redmi 9A owner looking for alternatives to switching devices.

Search This thread

Oliver Freedom

May 30, 2023
Hey guys. I'm from Brazil (so don't be surprised if some sentences are strange, I'm using google translator), I have a Redmi 9A, which is already giving me a headache because it's so slow!
The first thing I thought of doing was buying a new cell phone (simple, isn't it?), but due to budgetary issues (my daughter is 3 months old, so, you know, you know, it wears out and I'll spend a lot more!) I thought if I could do as I did years ago with my motorola C650...customize the phone with some ROM (or kernel, as I think it's called now) lighter, without the factory apps, which I can't uninstall to free up memory and help with its performance .

So that's it, I would like to know if there is any and what it would be, a very 'clean' rom/kernel, with basically just the phone application (dialing), so I can choose and install all the other apps that I will use on the smartphone , being able to uninstall or replace them whenever you want/need.

Reactions: galaxys

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys. I'm from Brazil (so don't be surprised if some sentences are strange, I'm using google translator), I have a Redmi 9A, which is already giving me a headache because it's so slow!
    The first thing I thought of doing was buying a new cell phone (simple, isn't it?), but due to budgetary issues (my daughter is 3 months old, so, you know, you know, it wears out and I'll spend a lot more!) I thought if I could do as I did years ago with my motorola C650...customize the phone with some ROM (or kernel, as I think it's called now) lighter, without the factory apps, which I can't uninstall to free up memory and help with its performance .

So that's it, I would like to know if there is any and what it would be, a very 'clean' rom/kernel, with basically just the phone application (dialing), so I can choose and install all the other apps that I will use on the smartphone , being able to uninstall or replace them whenever you want/need.