Question Redmi 9T 4/64 bottom edges isn't working always.

Search This thread

SonyBl4ck

May 2, 2021
So when i'm typing on my phone i noticed that the bottom edges, left and right isn't working always. The backspace and the "SHIFT" button isn't working, only if I tap it twice. It's hard to explain i rather show you.

In this video I tried to press fast as i could the bottom edges while i hold my one finger in the middle. And if I press long enough, like 1-1.5sec then the touch will record my finger. And in the second video I turned on to track my touch location, but as you guys see the multi touch tester isn't recognize if, only after 1-1.5sec.

I'm not sure if I wrote it down correctly, but I hope you guys will understand.
Can this be fixed?

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2021-05-02-19-25-33-779.mp4
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenrecorder-2021-05-02-19-37-02-796(0).mp4
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Wotahead

Jan 26, 2017
ah yes, same. I thought it was the keyboard problem (or is it?) but then I found this post. apparently I can still use the phone normally but no for fast typing lol. still waiting for the answer

Edit: I found something unusual. yes, apparently this phone has slight delay on the bottom edge of the screen. I just typed on landscape mode and it's working perfectly. strange

SonyBl4ck

May 2, 2021
ah yes, same. I thought it was the keyboard problem (or is it?) but then I found this post. apparently I can still use the phone normally but no for fast typing lol. still waiting for the answer

Edit: I found something unusual. yes, apparently this phone has slight delay on the bottom edge of the screen. I just typed on landscape mode and it's working perfectly. strange
yeah, same.