Question Redmi 9T 4/64 bottom edges isn't working always.

Search This thread

SonyBl4ck

May 2, 2021
So when i'm typing on my phone i noticed that the bottom edges, left and right isn't working always. The backspace and the "SHIFT" button isn't working, only if I tap it twice. It's hard to explain i rather show you.

In this video I tried to press fast as i could the bottom edges while i hold my one finger in the middle. And if I press long enough, like 1-1.5sec then the touch will record my finger. And in the second video I turned on to track my touch location, but as you guys see the multi touch tester isn't recognize if, only after 1-1.5sec.

I'm not sure if I wrote it down correctly, but I hope you guys will understand.
Can this be fixed?

Attachments

• Screenrecorder-2021-05-02-19-25-33-779.mp4
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenrecorder-2021-05-02-19-37-02-796(0).mp4
    1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Wotahead

Jan 26, 2017
ah yes, same. I thought it was the keyboard problem (or is it?) but then I found this post. apparently I can still use the phone normally but no for fast typing lol. still waiting for the answer

Edit: I found something unusual. yes, apparently this phone has slight delay on the bottom edge of the screen. I just typed on landscape mode and it's working perfectly. strange

SonyBl4ck

May 2, 2021
ah yes, same. I thought it was the keyboard problem (or is it?) but then I found this post. apparently I can still use the phone normally but no for fast typing lol. still waiting for the answer

Edit: I found something unusual. yes, apparently this phone has slight delay on the bottom edge of the screen. I just typed on landscape mode and it's working perfectly. strange
yeah, same.

AJPuzon

Feb 25, 2016
Makati
Can u tell me which rom u r flashing and ur opinion,im hving trouble finding a custom rom for this model,tq
Not the OP but since they haven't replied. Here:

Poco M3 Forum: (All ROMS there are compatible with Redmi 9T)

Join the Telegram group for Redmi 9T ROM updates here, it's full of ROM lists and links for download, even way more than what is listed in the Poco M3 xda forum 🤣:

NOTE! Only flash the ROMS that are Unified (JUICE) build.

===
The ROM that I use currently is crDroid as I like to customize the looks of mine:
DotOS is a good choice if you want a good looking ROM out of the box.

ArrowOS if you want a light ROM that is simple looking. On the other hand, Bliss ROM, DerpFest, Evo X & Corvus can be heavily customized heavily if that is your thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: AvinashD1010

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Can u tell me which rom u r flashing and ur opinion,im hving trouble finding a custom rom for this model,tq
    Not the OP but since they haven't replied. Here:

Poco M3 Forum: (All ROMS there are compatible with Redmi 9T)

Join the Telegram group for Redmi 9T ROM updates here, it's full of ROM lists and links for download, even way more than what is listed in the Poco M3 xda forum 🤣:

NOTE! Only flash the ROMS that are Unified (JUICE) build.

===
    The ROM that I use currently is crDroid as I like to customize the looks of mine:
    DotOS is a good choice if you want a good looking ROM out of the box.

ArrowOS if you want a light ROM that is simple looking. On the other hand, Bliss ROM, DerpFest, Evo X & Corvus can be heavily customized heavily if that is your thing.