Question Redmi 9T suddenly blackout after rebooted accidentally

Search This thread

maeyyang

Jul 23, 2021
Help me please. Just now my Redmi 9T doesn’t want to open after I accidentally rebooted it after charging. I already tried the long press power button also the volume up and down. :(

maeyyang

Jul 23, 2021
It’s not over heated. No, the power won’t open even if I tried to charged it again. My friends said that it’s dead boot and idk what that is.

Delabytes

Aug 21, 2018
POCO M3
Redmi 9 Power
I search videos on YouTube. The same issues occurred on Poco M3. They said that the issue is on the main board, specifically the power IC.The solution is just reheating the soldered IC on the board.

Here is the sample video:

blackhawk

Jun 23, 2020
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I search videos on YouTube. The same issues occurred on Poco M3. They said that the issue is on the main board, specifically the power IC.The solution is just reheating the soldered IC on the board.

Here is the sample video:
That's a BGA. The heat has to be precisely controlled with a hot air station by someone that knows what they're doing. Too little heat/time nothing happens, too much you destroy it and the PCB maybe too.
These are the hardest SMs to deal with.

There's no guarantee that that's the problem and no way to inspect it without a factory test rig*.
All the contacts are underneath. It maybe another SM component that has the cracked solder joint. There are a lot of components in the power section. That maybe a common problem but not the only one...

*you can try gently pressing down on the chipset to see if it triggers an event.

derunheimlich

Aug 1, 2021
Samsung Galaxy A50s
I think it's better to just take it to the service center for the mainboard replacement and I heard about users who did the same method in the video had recurring problems after doing that.

Top Liked Posts