BL全称是BootLoader,千万要记住,玩机要基于解锁BL。

二、准备工具

1.ROOT一键刷入工具;

2. Magisk Manager

三、使用magisk制作boot.img

1.这里我们要从欧版fastboot包提取两个文件

(1)boot.img:内核

(2)vbmeta.img:开机校验

2.手机打开magisk manager,选择 ->安装->选择并修复一个文件->选择刚才提取出来的boot.img->等待完成,在Download目录里面会多出一个magisk_patched_xxxxx.img的文件,把它提取到电脑待刷入。

备注

根据网上教程,只刷入boot.img,每次开机都会卡在第一屏幕,发现现在新出的手机通过vbmeta.img实现开机签名校验,不关闭校验就会无法开机。

相关知识可以搜索一下这个文件,关闭AVB校验的指令为:

Fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img

三、使用自动脚本获取ROOT

把第二步准备好的两个文件替换掉工具包的文件,如下图所示:

替换掉的文件图示.png

注意:文件名一定一样,不一样的手动修改!

最后,点击一键ROOT工具.bat运行,按照提示傻瓜式操作,即可获取。

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

One-click ROOT tool with operating instructions:

How to get root for Redmi K40 Pro

The tutorial is based on the ROOT obtained by brushing into Magisk, and the required materials are automatically generated by Magisk.

1. Unlock BL

The full name of BL is BootLoader. Remember, the player must be based on unlocking BL.

Two, prepare tools

1. ROOT one-click brushing tool;

2. Magisk Manager

Three, use magisk to make boot.img

1. Here we are going to extract two files from the European version of fastboot package

(1) boot.img: kernel

(2) vbmeta.img: boot check

2. Open the magisk manager on the phone, select -> install -> select and repair a file -> select the boot.img just extracted -> wait for completion, there will be an additional magisk_patched_xxxxx.img file in the Download directory, extract it Go to the computer to be flashed in.

Remarks:

According to the online tutorial, I only swipe boot.img, and I get stuck on the first screen every time I turn on the phone. I found that the new mobile phone now uses vbmeta.img to verify the power-on signature. If you don’t turn off the verification, you won’t be able to boot.

For related knowledge, you can search for this file. The command to turn off AVB verification is:

Three, use automatic scripts to get ROOT

Replace the toolkit files with the two files prepared in the second step, as shown in the following figure:

替换掉的文件图示.png

Note: The file name must be the same, manual modification is not the same!

Finally, click the one-click ROOT tool.bat to run, follow the prompt foolish operation, and you can get it.

Attachments

• 一键ROOT脚本工具.rar
    2.3 MB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Reactions: ooloojk and khanhdx

shadowstep

Forum Moderator
Staff member
  • Jun 6, 2014
    Ambala
    OnePlus 5
    @oldemonstudio Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

----------

嗨!我看到你是新来的。欢迎使用XDA! :) 请注意,XDA是一个国际论坛,因此整个网站仅允许使用英语。

以上内容是根据论坛规则:

4。使用英语。

我们了解,在所有不同国籍的人中,并不是每个人的英语说得很好,但请尝试一下。 如果您真的无法用英语发布,请使用在线翻译。 您可以随意在英语翻译下方以自己的语言包含原始消息。 (此规则涵盖您的帖子,个人资料条目和签名)。 您可以尝试:- https://translate.google.com/https://www.babelfish.com/ 或使用您选择的一种。

出于礼貌,我已将英语翻译添加到您的帖子中。 展望未来,请使用英语在论坛上发表/回复。:)

问候,
    shadowstep
    论坛主持人

oldemonstudio

Apr 19, 2018
    @oldemonstudio Hi! I see that you're new here. Welcome to XDA! :) Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:

As a courtesy, I've added the English translation to your post. Going forward, kindly use English to post/reply on the forum. :)

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

----------

嗨!我看到你是新来的。欢迎使用XDA! :) 请注意,XDA是一个国际论坛,因此整个网站仅允许使用英语。

以上内容是根据论坛规则:

出于礼貌,我已将英语翻译添加到您的帖子中。 展望未来,请使用英语在论坛上发表/回复。:)

问候,
    shadowstep
    论坛主持人
    Thank U!

mslezak

Dec 12, 2016
    Houston
    Has anyone successfully rooted k40pro yet
    Yes get the Mi Unlock tool from Xiaomi, wait a week, it will then give you instructions how to unlock it. Then to get the root, you have to download Magisk Manager and patch the boot.img. For this I suggest you select the latest Xiaomi.eu version (I'm on stable 12.5.3). You'll get an output magisk_patched.img you fastboot flash magisk_patched.img boot, reboot, turn on Magisk Hide, pretty much that covers it. I'd update the ROM to Xiaomi.eu as soon as possible it's way easier to use. It just flashes from fastboot with a script.

Last edited:

mslezak

Dec 12, 2016
    Houston
    BTW guys you can play with your GPU clocks using KonaBess, which now supports 888 processors. https://github.com/xzr467706992/KonaBess/releases/tag/v0.14 you don't even need to be a dev! Just unlocked bootloader. Here's a guide for a device I built a kernel for: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tut-guide-undervolt-overclock-sd865-updated-03-14.4229461/ you should be apply to apply the same techniques to your device. And note, the K40 Pro Plus adds 3 extra OC clocks (I don't suggest doing so, throttling on 888 phones is super common, undervolting and underclocking is probably your best bet. 840mhz default max clock on TURBO_L1 regulator is kinda pushing it on these devices (and all 888s).

Reactions: khanhdx

mslezak

Dec 12, 2016
    Houston
    Just FYI, most people don't know what I'm talking about when I say "voltage regulators for the GPU." The goal here is to use the first one on the top of the list (top is lowest voltage, bottom is highest) that can support the frequency your GPU Mhz are defined at. As you go up a regulator, the voltage increases, which leads to more power usage and hotter temperatures. Note that I played with it a little bit, and it DOES NOT seem to allow large changes in frequencies (higher that is, without upping the regulator*** you may not be able to use the higher regulators because of a commit I found in KonaBess (noted later). So it's usefulness may be not as great as I had hoped on the OC side, the throttling side, yes this could be invaluable.

If it doesn't boot, ensure you have your fastboot ROM downloaded somewhere (or use the program, it will extract vendor_boot.img to the root directory for you, save off to your PC where fastboot is located as you'll have to use PWR+Volume Down to go to fastboot, then reinstall the original vendor_boot.img (the new format saves this info in this new partition) by typing:

fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    fastboot reboot

Now this tool looks great for underclocking. I booted at 295mhz low and 825mhz high without changing the voltage regulators. But note the program seems a bit buggy - it will (sometimes) drop the max clock when you change it, so you MAY need a kernel manager like SmartPack to set on boot the max clock speed. At least until the code is fixed. I was able to boot on a lower regulator at 150mhz BTW [LEVEL_LOW_SVS_D1], and I didn't notice any performance difference! Just watch out for dropped frames, which can happen if your spacing is too far apart, or your frequency clock not giving enough juice. This can be done just viewing the screen - set it how you like it - power hungry or power friendly or mix and match.

These are the GPU Voltage Regulator Names (extracted from Linux 5.6.41 K40 Pro Plus / Mi11i source, codenamed haydn), listed from lowest voltage to highest. You have 10 choices I believe (regulator 0 is always the max frequency, regulator 9 is the lowest frequency):

LEVEL_RETENTION (so low it may not display anything)
    LEVEL_MIN_SVS
    LEVEL_LOW_SVS_D1 (note: I got it to boot at 150mhz on this regulator)
    LEVEL_LOW_SVS default for 315000000 (315mhz) [REGULATOR 9 STOCK]
    LEVEL_LOW_SVS_L1 default for 379000000 (379mhz)
    LEVEL_LOW_SVS_L2
    LEVEL_SVS default for 443000000 (443mhz)
    LEVEL_SVS_L0 default for 491000000 (490mhz)
    LEVEL_SVS_L1 default for 540000000 (540mhz)
    LEVEL_SVS_L2 default for 608000000 (608mhz)
    LEVEL_NOM default for 676000000 (676mhz)
    LEVEL_NOM_L1 default for 738000000 (738mhz)
    LEVEL_NOM_L2
    LEVEL_TURBO default for 778000000 (778mhz)
    **LEVEL_TUBRO_L0 -> added by KonaBess, not sure you can actually use it as it would require a kernel modification
    LEVEL_TURBO_L1 default for 840000000 (840mhz) [REGULATOR 0 STOCK]

The levels below are turned off by KonaBess on "old 888 firmware" in commit https://github.com/xzr467706992/KonaBess/commit/e12afa47c7255e5ce1d33d97700479f67449ff89 - I presume the K40 Pro Plus supports it as it has an 888+ qcom,speed-bin = <1> defined at 900mhz on the LEVEL_TURBO_L2 regulator in the file lahaina-gpu-v2.dtsi, while Mi11 code does not have this regulator defined in the file: qcom,rpmh-regulator-levels.h) NOTE: get fastboot up on your PC before you mess with any of these regulators, you'll need it! You'll be fastboot flashing vendor_boot.img a lot. The device is already super OC'd by Qualcomm stock. That's why 888's throttle so much. Now that may be GPU or CPU related, we don't know yet. This will give us some idea. Watch temps wisely:

LEVEL_TURBO_L2
    LEVEL_SUPER_TURBO
    LEVEL_SUPER_TURBO_NO_CPR (okay this regulator sounds scary - CPR is used to bring someone's heart back to life after it stops beating... use with EXTREME CAUTION. My guess is it turns off all overheating protection)

My K40 Pro Plus is packed up for resale, start a conversation with me if interested ($620 USD basically Mint condition + S&H, extra rugged case + cam lens tempered glass, no markup @ China price, Xiaomi.EU stable 12.5.3 rooted with Magisk Stable and has Vanced (YouTube and Music no ads), Netflix L1, Amazon US, AdAway, all Google Services and apps like Calendar, Contacts, Messages, Chome, Discovery, Lens, GPay always worked when I used the phone before, etc. just login to your Google account and everything will auto-setup). A guy said he'd buy it from me this Friday if I hold it for $700, we'll see about that. I know it works on T-mobile USA alright LTE (N41 5G IF deployed to your area, its not in Houston, TX yet for me to test) and many EU countries frequency coverage is even better. Start of conversation with me if interested I have loads of pics on other websites. Selling because I can only build so many kernels and I have way too many phones. **I'll delete this portion once sold, not sure if the XDA rules allow me to post it (sorry moderators if I violated a rule, just trying to give a great deal to someone who is looking for an 888, I'm not making ANY money).

Back to the topic at hand. I would begin starting at the 840mhz and switch it to one lower regulator, i.e. switch to TURBO instead, and likely drop the mhz too if it fails to boot. Then repeat the rest the same way (1 level down) but only modify 1 at a time, test, then it's fastboot time if it doesn't support it OR you succeeded (write down the numbers). Then run 3DBench 1 test run first. If that works fine, you can run the stress test for 20m after you're happy with all your new frequencies and see if it runs well (no fragments, no lag, etc). If so, keep it there. You should be able to see any FREQUENCY changes in SmartPack Kernel Manager (free on the Playstore or Github, under GPU menu). You can make up your own clock speeds too. I tried dropping the max clock to 825mhz from 840mhz and it booted fine; the AnTuTu v9.0.5-OB graphics segment was lag free. This is silicon lottery customization BTW, some chips will run better at different frequencies and regulators than others.

I hope you find this post useful, took me A VERY LONG TIME to put it together to simplify the GPU adjustments using KonaBess app. It's easiest to make small changes, remember OC'ing an already OC'd device (straight from QCOM, yes they OC'd it) is not likely to work work well - any OC attempts should be like +5000mhz or +10000 at a time. All 888 phones throttle on the default config when pushed hard enough (i.e. like during a bench / stress test session). Since you are mostly testing graphics, I suggest the 3DMark 20 minute stress test for stability verification. If you underclock the GPU enough, you can probably eliminate throttling while still getting a good bench result, while adding to your screen on time (SOT). Throttle free and fast, with decent battery, and you have a winner.

Although if you want to play with the often randomly changing AnTuTu benchmark, you can do that that a little bit faster. I just think that is used by OEMs to sell phones after using it for so many years, I noticed the version #s started to increment a lot faster as more 888 phones were released. From AnTuTu v9.0.1-OB to v9.0.5-OB scores just randomly seemed to change. Companies like RealMe and Nubia (RedMagic) cheat the bench anyway to give you higher scores that don't mean anything in actual use. 3DMark seems like a more consistent bench. Anyway, regardless of which bench you chooose, mark the first runs at the current settings. Let the phone cool down and close all open apps before benching (5 minutes is a good rule of thumb for all apps to load). For more consistency, turn on airplane mode and turn off bluetooth / nfc / etc. Try to run your benches at the same battery % (have that charger ready).

Please post your findings here and notate your device, the mhz you chose, the regulator you chose, etc. so people can work from your values. As I mentioned, you are testing your silicon lotto ticket here - most chips will differ between one another. Your 888 only has to pass a minimum spec to make it to production. Some are all stars and some barely make the cutoff. That's life, it's okay, they are all fast anyway. Even the worst chip will still be fast.

Feel free to like this post if it helped you out!

Last edited:
    Reactions: khanhdx

mslezak

Dec 12, 2016
    Houston
    Here's the link to SmartPack Kernel Manager, which does everything the paid programs do (Franco Kernel Manger and EX Kernel Manager) except the flash tool doesn't work (?). It used to on Pie, but I haven't gotten it to flash Q or R correctly. Take note of this. The guys behind it release it completely free so donate if you can, or if you are a coder and know how to write a flasher, kindly contribute it to them. That's what open source is all about! https://github.com/SmartPack/SmartPack-Kernel-Manager/releases

iiD4x

Recognized Contributor
    Feb 21, 2013
    Ar Riyadh
    Xiaomi Mi 11i

khanhdx

• Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      一键ROOT工具,附操作说明:

Redmi K40 Pro获取root教程

教程是基于刷入Magisk取得的ROOT,所需材料由Magisk自动匹配生成。

一、解锁BL

BL全称是BootLoader,千万要记住,玩机要基于解锁BL。

二、准备工具

1.ROOT一键刷入工具;

2. Magisk Manager

三、使用magisk制作boot.img

1.这里我们要从欧版fastboot包提取两个文件

(1)boot.img:内核

(2)vbmeta.img:开机校验

2.手机打开magisk manager,选择 ->安装->选择并修复一个文件->选择刚才提取出来的boot.img->等待完成,在Download目录里面会多出一个magisk_patched_xxxxx.img的文件,把它提取到电脑待刷入。

备注

根据网上教程,只刷入boot.img,每次开机都会卡在第一屏幕,发现现在新出的手机通过vbmeta.img实现开机签名校验,不关闭校验就会无法开机。

相关知识可以搜索一下这个文件,关闭AVB校验的指令为:

三、使用自动脚本获取ROOT

把第二步准备好的两个文件替换掉工具包的文件,如下图所示:

替换掉的文件图示.png

注意:文件名一定一样,不一样的手动修改!

最后,点击一键ROOT工具.bat运行,按照提示傻瓜式操作,即可获取。

----------

MOD EDIT: English Translation Below

One-click ROOT tool with operating instructions:

How to get root for Redmi K40 Pro

The tutorial is based on the ROOT obtained by brushing into Magisk, and the required materials are automatically generated by Magisk.

1. Unlock BL

The full name of BL is BootLoader. Remember, the player must be based on unlocking BL.

Two, prepare tools

1. ROOT one-click brushing tool;

2. Magisk Manager

Three, use magisk to make boot.img

1. Here we are going to extract two files from the European version of fastboot package

(1) boot.img: kernel

(2) vbmeta.img: boot check

2. Open the magisk manager on the phone, select -> install -> select and repair a file -> select the boot.img just extracted -> wait for completion, there will be an additional magisk_patched_xxxxx.img file in the Download directory, extract it Go to the computer to be flashed in.

Remarks:

According to the online tutorial, I only swipe boot.img, and I get stuck on the first screen every time I turn on the phone. I found that the new mobile phone now uses vbmeta.img to verify the power-on signature. If you don’t turn off the verification, you won’t be able to boot.

For related knowledge, you can search for this file. The command to turn off AVB verification is:

Three, use automatic scripts to get ROOT

Replace the toolkit files with the two files prepared in the second step, as shown in the following figure:

替换掉的文件图示.png

Note: The file name must be the same, manual modification is not the same!

Finally, click the one-click ROOT tool.bat to run, follow the prompt foolish operation, and you can get it.
      BTW guys you can play with your GPU clocks using KonaBess, which now supports 888 processors. https://github.com/xzr467706992/KonaBess/releases/tag/v0.14 you don't even need to be a dev! Just unlocked bootloader. Here's a guide for a device I built a kernel for: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tut-guide-undervolt-overclock-sd865-updated-03-14.4229461/ you should be apply to apply the same techniques to your device. And note, the K40 Pro Plus adds 3 extra OC clocks (I don't suggest doing so, throttling on 888 phones is super common, undervolting and underclocking is probably your best bet. 840mhz default max clock on TURBO_L1 regulator is kinda pushing it on these devices (and all 888s).
      Just FYI, most people don't know what I'm talking about when I say "voltage regulators for the GPU." The goal here is to use the first one on the top of the list (top is lowest voltage, bottom is highest) that can support the frequency your GPU Mhz are defined at. As you go up a regulator, the voltage increases, which leads to more power usage and hotter temperatures. Note that I played with it a little bit, and it DOES NOT seem to allow large changes in frequencies (higher that is, without upping the regulator*** you may not be able to use the higher regulators because of a commit I found in KonaBess (noted later). So it's usefulness may be not as great as I had hoped on the OC side, the throttling side, yes this could be invaluable.

If it doesn't boot, ensure you have your fastboot ROM downloaded somewhere (or use the program, it will extract vendor_boot.img to the root directory for you, save off to your PC where fastboot is located as you'll have to use PWR+Volume Down to go to fastboot, then reinstall the original vendor_boot.img (the new format saves this info in this new partition) by typing:

fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
      fastboot reboot

Now this tool looks great for underclocking. I booted at 295mhz low and 825mhz high without changing the voltage regulators. But note the program seems a bit buggy - it will (sometimes) drop the max clock when you change it, so you MAY need a kernel manager like SmartPack to set on boot the max clock speed. At least until the code is fixed. I was able to boot on a lower regulator at 150mhz BTW [LEVEL_LOW_SVS_D1], and I didn't notice any performance difference! Just watch out for dropped frames, which can happen if your spacing is too far apart, or your frequency clock not giving enough juice. This can be done just viewing the screen - set it how you like it - power hungry or power friendly or mix and match.

These are the GPU Voltage Regulator Names (extracted from Linux 5.6.41 K40 Pro Plus / Mi11i source, codenamed haydn), listed from lowest voltage to highest. You have 10 choices I believe (regulator 0 is always the max frequency, regulator 9 is the lowest frequency):

LEVEL_RETENTION (so low it may not display anything)
      LEVEL_MIN_SVS
      LEVEL_LOW_SVS_D1 (note: I got it to boot at 150mhz on this regulator)
      LEVEL_LOW_SVS default for 315000000 (315mhz) [REGULATOR 9 STOCK]
      LEVEL_LOW_SVS_L1 default for 379000000 (379mhz)
      LEVEL_LOW_SVS_L2
      LEVEL_SVS default for 443000000 (443mhz)
      LEVEL_SVS_L0 default for 491000000 (490mhz)
      LEVEL_SVS_L1 default for 540000000 (540mhz)
      LEVEL_SVS_L2 default for 608000000 (608mhz)
      LEVEL_NOM default for 676000000 (676mhz)
      LEVEL_NOM_L1 default for 738000000 (738mhz)
      LEVEL_NOM_L2
      LEVEL_TURBO default for 778000000 (778mhz)
      **LEVEL_TUBRO_L0 -> added by KonaBess, not sure you can actually use it as it would require a kernel modification
      LEVEL_TURBO_L1 default for 840000000 (840mhz) [REGULATOR 0 STOCK]

The levels below are turned off by KonaBess on "old 888 firmware" in commit https://github.com/xzr467706992/KonaBess/commit/e12afa47c7255e5ce1d33d97700479f67449ff89 - I presume the K40 Pro Plus supports it as it has an 888+ qcom,speed-bin = <1> defined at 900mhz on the LEVEL_TURBO_L2 regulator in the file lahaina-gpu-v2.dtsi, while Mi11 code does not have this regulator defined in the file: qcom,rpmh-regulator-levels.h) NOTE: get fastboot up on your PC before you mess with any of these regulators, you'll need it! You'll be fastboot flashing vendor_boot.img a lot. The device is already super OC'd by Qualcomm stock. That's why 888's throttle so much. Now that may be GPU or CPU related, we don't know yet. This will give us some idea. Watch temps wisely:

LEVEL_TURBO_L2
      LEVEL_SUPER_TURBO
      LEVEL_SUPER_TURBO_NO_CPR (okay this regulator sounds scary - CPR is used to bring someone's heart back to life after it stops beating... use with EXTREME CAUTION. My guess is it turns off all overheating protection)

My K40 Pro Plus is packed up for resale, start a conversation with me if interested ($620 USD basically Mint condition + S&H, extra rugged case + cam lens tempered glass, no markup @ China price, Xiaomi.EU stable 12.5.3 rooted with Magisk Stable and has Vanced (YouTube and Music no ads), Netflix L1, Amazon US, AdAway, all Google Services and apps like Calendar, Contacts, Messages, Chome, Discovery, Lens, GPay always worked when I used the phone before, etc. just login to your Google account and everything will auto-setup). A guy said he'd buy it from me this Friday if I hold it for $700, we'll see about that. I know it works on T-mobile USA alright LTE (N41 5G IF deployed to your area, its not in Houston, TX yet for me to test) and many EU countries frequency coverage is even better. Start of conversation with me if interested I have loads of pics on other websites. Selling because I can only build so many kernels and I have way too many phones. **I'll delete this portion once sold, not sure if the XDA rules allow me to post it (sorry moderators if I violated a rule, just trying to give a great deal to someone who is looking for an 888, I'm not making ANY money).

Back to the topic at hand. I would begin starting at the 840mhz and switch it to one lower regulator, i.e. switch to TURBO instead, and likely drop the mhz too if it fails to boot. Then repeat the rest the same way (1 level down) but only modify 1 at a time, test, then it's fastboot time if it doesn't support it OR you succeeded (write down the numbers). Then run 3DBench 1 test run first. If that works fine, you can run the stress test for 20m after you're happy with all your new frequencies and see if it runs well (no fragments, no lag, etc). If so, keep it there. You should be able to see any FREQUENCY changes in SmartPack Kernel Manager (free on the Playstore or Github, under GPU menu). You can make up your own clock speeds too. I tried dropping the max clock to 825mhz from 840mhz and it booted fine; the AnTuTu v9.0.5-OB graphics segment was lag free. This is silicon lottery customization BTW, some chips will run better at different frequencies and regulators than others.

I hope you find this post useful, took me A VERY LONG TIME to put it together to simplify the GPU adjustments using KonaBess app. It's easiest to make small changes, remember OC'ing an already OC'd device (straight from QCOM, yes they OC'd it) is not likely to work work well - any OC attempts should be like +5000mhz or +10000 at a time. All 888 phones throttle on the default config when pushed hard enough (i.e. like during a bench / stress test session). Since you are mostly testing graphics, I suggest the 3DMark 20 minute stress test for stability verification. If you underclock the GPU enough, you can probably eliminate throttling while still getting a good bench result, while adding to your screen on time (SOT). Throttle free and fast, with decent battery, and you have a winner.

Although if you want to play with the often randomly changing AnTuTu benchmark, you can do that that a little bit faster. I just think that is used by OEMs to sell phones after using it for so many years, I noticed the version #s started to increment a lot faster as more 888 phones were released. From AnTuTu v9.0.1-OB to v9.0.5-OB scores just randomly seemed to change. Companies like RealMe and Nubia (RedMagic) cheat the bench anyway to give you higher scores that don't mean anything in actual use. 3DMark seems like a more consistent bench. Anyway, regardless of which bench you chooose, mark the first runs at the current settings. Let the phone cool down and close all open apps before benching (5 minutes is a good rule of thumb for all apps to load). For more consistency, turn on airplane mode and turn off bluetooth / nfc / etc. Try to run your benches at the same battery % (have that charger ready).

Please post your findings here and notate your device, the mhz you chose, the regulator you chose, etc. so people can work from your values. As I mentioned, you are testing your silicon lotto ticket here - most chips will differ between one another. Your 888 only has to pass a minimum spec to make it to production. Some are all stars and some barely make the cutoff. That's life, it's okay, they are all fast anyway. Even the worst chip will still be fast.

Feel free to like this post if it helped you out!
      Can someone who has tried this confirm if safetynet is passing and whether Gpay is usable??
      I could not try out Gpay since it's not available in my country. But confirmed Safetynet passed on Xiaomi.eu with Magisk.