Question Redmi Note 10 5G Alternative ROMs?

Search This thread

mranvick

Jan 25, 2022
Greetings,

I am the new owner of a the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G and I was wondering if there were alternative ROMs to MIUI out there.

I checked the websites of:
- LineageOS, they stop at Note 7
- AncientOS, they have the Note 10 Pro and other versions but not the Note 10 5G
- DotOS, same thing
- CrDroid, same thing
- etc.

Are there ROMs specifically made for the Redmi Note 10 5G yet? If so, which?

If not, would a Redmi Note 10 ROM work? I noticed that there are some technical differences between the two of them, especially regarding the CPU and camera module. Would that be a major source of concern?

I am very interested in finding something else than MIUI... Thank you very much in advance!

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
Greetings,

I am the new owner of a the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G and I was wondering if there were alternative ROMs to MIUI out there.

I checked the websites of:
- LineageOS, they stop at Note 7
- AncientOS, they have the Note 10 Pro and other versions but not the Note 10 5G
- DotOS, same thing
- CrDroid, same thing
- etc.

Are there ROMs specifically made for the Redmi Note 10 5G yet? If so, which?

If not, would a Redmi Note 10 ROM work? I noticed that there are some technical differences between the two of them, especially regarding the CPU and camera module. Would that be a major source of concern?

I am very interested in finding something else than MIUI... Thank you very much in advance!
At now the only way for change rom Is project tre le. I suggest you some custom rom that have a good development. My advive Is dont try Portese gsi

Pphusson A12 aosp gsi Is the Better, most of gsi are based on it

Lineage19 by andyyan

You can find these rom and many other on xda project tre le section

Also dotos have an official gsi

Buy Is important ti know that a custom rom with FULL FUNCTIONALITIES LINE STOCK MIUI DONT EXIST

If you prefere AOSP at now it's possibile only by gsi

But miui13 Is coming out... My suggest Is waiting... Xiaomi Is launching many other phones with MTK chipset. So if you are lucky a new MTK developing community May Will Born. But not now

Dont flash redmi note 10 custom rom or you Will brick phone. The hardware Is differenti. They have a snapdragron chipset. Out 5g version in MTK based

m_iijul

Oct 15, 2021
Indonesia
At now the only way for change rom Is project tre le. I suggest you some custom rom that have a good development. My advive Is dont try Portese gsi

Pphusson A12 aosp gsi Is the Better, most of gsi are based on it

Lineage19 by andyyan

You can find these rom and many other on xda project tre le section

Also dotos have an official gsi

Buy Is important ti know that a custom rom with FULL FUNCTIONALITIES LINE STOCK MIUI DONT EXIST

If you prefere AOSP at now it's possibile only by gsi

But miui13 Is coming out... My suggest Is waiting... Xiaomi Is launching many other phones with MTK chipset. So if you are lucky a new MTK developing community May Will Born. But not now

Dont flash redmi note 10 custom rom or you Will brick phone. The hardware Is differenti. They have a snapdragron chipset. Out 5g version in MTK based
Have you tried DotOS GSI on your Poco M3 Pro 5G? Is the brightness bug still there?
Because DotOS GSI is official than maybe the bug has gone