Question Redmi Note 10 5G [Camellian Global V13.0.2.0.SKSMIXM] Stuck on MIUI boot screen

Search This thread

xxxxemmaxanna

Feb 8, 2022
Kamui's dimension
Hello everyone,
My Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 5G [Camellian] with Global V13.0.2.0.SKSMIXM is getting stuck on MIUI boot logo after patching V13.0.2.0.SKSMIXM boot.img. I have successfully rooted my device using the popular post here called "ROOT GAINED !!" - however after updating to MIUI13 and Android 12, this method seems to give me some sort of bootloop. It won't boot past MIUI logo after an hour. When I flash original boot.img this is fixed however. I've tried Magisk patched .imgs from comments from these forums as well as patching it myself and it always results in a stuck boot on MIUI boot screen (fastboot and recovery work). Any thoughts/help? I have used this method for past 4-5 MIUI updates, this is the first time I am having a problem.

Thanks

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
probably you have flashed a wrong boot.img patched file.

REMEMBER: BOOT.IMG MUST BE PATCHED WITH THE SAME VERSION OF MAGISK MANAGER. AND A BOOT.IMG FROM MIUI 12.5 CANT BE FLASHED ON MIUI 13

reflash stock vbmeta.img and boot.img

and retry. BUT FIRST READ THE GUIDE WITH ATTENTION

xxxxemmaxanna

Feb 8, 2022
Kamui's dimension
probably you have flashed a wrong boot.img patched file.

REMEMBER: BOOT.IMG MUST BE PATCHED WITH THE SAME VERSION OF MAGISK MANAGER. AND A BOOT.IMG FROM MIUI 12.5 CANT BE FLASHED ON MIUI 13

reflash stock vbmeta.img and boot.img

and retry. BUT FIRST READ THE GUIDE WITH ATTENTION
I said in my post that I have patched my own boot.img (triple checked) with latest magisk manager, yet the issue still exists. I didn't try to re-flash stock vbmeta.img so I'll try that for now and report result; thanks.

Edit: Still stuck on MIUI screen

Last edited:

wetito

Dec 12, 2014
reggio emilia
Xiaomi Mi A3
I said in my post that I have patched my own boot.img (triple checked) with latest magisk manager, yet the issue still exists. I didn't try to re-flash stock vbmeta.img so I'll try that for now and report result; thanks.

Edit: Still stuck on MIUI screen
you didnt made the correct procedure. i made it more than one time without problems. also with latest miui13. EXTRACT BOOT.IMG AND VBMETA FROM YOU STOCK FASTBOOT FIRMWARE. PATCH BOOT.IMG WITH MAGISK. BOOT INTO FASTBOOT AND FLASH PATCHED BOOT.IMG AND VBMETA.IMG DISABLING DM-VERITY.

IMPORTANT: FLASH ON BOTH SLOTS AS EXPLAINED ON THE GUIDE

if your phone didnt boot, means that you didnt followed the guide with attention

xxxxemmaxanna

Feb 8, 2022
Kamui's dimension
Can you elaborate on this? Two slots as in A and B instead of just A like before? I was patching from here this tutorial as always:

1653828537860.png

I tried both boot.img files from here both recovery and fastboot downloaded here:

1653828735455.png

And I also tried your posted patched boot.img and vbmeta.img

I think I don't get this part for MIUI 13 that you said with "both" slots, can you give me fastboot commands for that?

Thanks for all the help btw.

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta_a vbmeta.img

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta_b vbmeta.img

fastboot flash boot_a boot.img

fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

make sure boot.img is patched by magisk 24.3
installation of boot.img first or vbmeta.img first, it depends on you.

xxxxemmaxanna

Feb 8, 2022
Kamui's dimension
fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta_a vbmeta.img

fastboot flash --disable-verity --disable-verification vbmeta_b vbmeta.img

fastboot flash boot_a boot.img

fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

make sure boot.img is patched by magisk 24.3
I give up MIUI 13.0.2.0 is ****ed

No matter how many times I PATCH THE BOOT.IMG with LATEST MAGISK and TRY IT IT WON'T BOOT.
It always boot with original BOOT.IMG right after I don't ****ing get it

Reversing the order boot first vb second gave me dm-corruption

Top Liked Posts