Development Redmi note 10 5G TWRP-recovery 3.5.2 android 11

Search This thread

g465559090

Mar 31, 2017
This is TWRP that I compiled. I tested it myself. It works on this version, but the touch screen doesn't work
The decryption function is there, but it doesn't work properly, entering the correct password can't decrypt it, I hope someone fixes it

version:V12.0.6.0.RKSCNXM
android:11
Download
1111.png

flash :
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot reboot recovery

Last edited:
Reactions: whoreo and simika

Fire1511

Sep 4, 2019
This is TWRP that I compiled. I tested it myself. It works on this version, but the touch screen doesn't work
The decryption function is there, but it doesn't work properly, entering the correct password can't decrypt it, I hope someone fixes it

Download
View attachment 5463601
flash :
fastboot reboot recovery
Why english is not working?And why I can't boot the phone?It only boots on twrp i cant boot my phone pls help

skm_1

Apr 20, 2018
As I understand it, because there's no recovery partition, after using TWRP you need to boot back into fastboot and flash your normal boot image to be able to boot to Android.

g465559090

Mar 31, 2017
As I understand it, because there's no recovery partition, after using TWRP you need to boot back into fastboot and flash your normal boot image to be able to boot to Android.
This phone does not have a Recovery partition. Its boot partition is integrated with Recovery, so if you have to swipe back to the official boot.img to boot android. If you want TWRP and Android to work, you'll need to modify boot.img

yhendraji95

Mar 3, 2022
how do i back to mi recovery? Cause the recovery.img is not there with the rom fastboot type

codergamer

Jul 12, 2020
Can't we have any developer? For this device...? It sucks.... Every other redmi phones have twrp and roms.. but not this one.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Download
    1111.png

flash :
    fastboot reboot recovery