Question Redmi Note 10 bricked

Search This thread

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
My phone is completely messed up right now. All I did was flash spark os (A12) over PPUI (A11) and then my phone didn't boot. I flashed that ROM via fastboot flash tool. I think it was the tool which caused this problem. After so many tries, my phone booted but wifi, sound and many other functions aren't working. Then I tried flashing some other ROM but TWRP/Ofox kept giving some "error 7". Then I tried flashing fastboot ROM with 3 versions of Mi flashtool but it keeps giving some kind of CRC flash error. Please help me I'm too much worried right now.

muneeb rizwan

Mar 19, 2019
Redmi Note 10
if you flash through fastboot tool do you see any error (if yes then tell us more about the error )if not and rom starts with some issues try flashing the latest firmware

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
if you flash through fastboot tool do you see any error (if yes then tell us more about the error )if not and rom starts with some issues try flashing the latest firmware
1641402843957.png
I'm getting this error continously

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
I was flashing fastboot ROM using mi flashtool and it gave me error. When I tried to turn on the phone, it didn't turn on. However, when I connect it to PC, the PC makes some sound. What do I do now?

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
boot your phone into fastboot mode and then connect it to pc and install this rom
extract the zip file and you will see a file (install for first time) open it and if all goes well it will flash the rom
I can't even boot into fastboot mode. Screen stays black no matter what key combo I try

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
The following steps should put your phone into fastboot.
1) Phone off
2) Connect the USB cable to the computer (not the phone for now)
3) Hold the volume down button only
4) Still hold and connect the USB cable to the phone
Now the telefo should start fastboot mode.

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
The following steps should put your phone into fastboot.
1) Phone off
2) Connect the USB cable to the computer (not the phone for now)
3) Hold the volume down button only
4) Still hold and connect the USB cable to the phone
Now the telefo should start fastboot mode.
Didn't work. I guess EDL mode is my last hope now.

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
Starting EDL mode can be a problem. At present, perhaps EDL cables no longer work and if the phone does not allow you to enter the EDL by key combinations, the only test points left are on the phone's motherboard. With test points, the question is whether the correct points have already been found. The manufacturer does not inform about them.

What driver is loaded in Windows when the phone is connected?

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
So the test points are already known:

It works by disconnecting the battery to completely shut down the hardware. Conductively connect the test points (tweezers, scissors) and with the points connected, connect the USB cable plugged into the PC. This activates the EDL mode (sometimes only very briefly). You need to have MiFlash running beforehand and use "refresh" and "Flash" right away. If nothing happens, probably the EDL mode has already been switched off again.

Last edited:

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
For flash in EDL mode you can normally use MiFlash with ROM for fastboot.
If the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Windows driver is loaded, this is the EDL mode.

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
If the Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 Windows driver is loaded, this is the EDL mode.
I wonder how did my phone boot into edl mode although I never opened its back cover.
And right now the problem is that Mi Flashtool is showing some edl authentication error. How do I resolve that?

Shibu Shaji

Oct 18, 2016
kerala
Xiaomi Mi A2
Realme 8 Pro
I think the flashtool version of 2017 works without any problem, coz, recently I unbricked my Poco x2 with this version of flashtool. The latest versions of flashtools are getting errors. And move the flash files to C: partition mandatory

Reactions: deolux2

munimjaffer

Jul 3, 2015
Karachi
I think the flashtool version of 2017 works without any problem, coz, recently I unbricked my Poco x2 with this version of flashtool. The latest versions of flashtools are getting errors. And move the flash files to C: partition mandatory
No matter which version I try, it always gives this error and asks for id and password. And when I enter that, nothing happens.

1641751238532.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Starting EDL mode can be a problem. At present, perhaps EDL cables no longer work and if the phone does not allow you to enter the EDL by key combinations, the only test points left are on the phone's motherboard. With test points, the question is whether the correct points have already been found. The manufacturer does not inform about them.

What driver is loaded in Windows when the phone is connected?
    So the test points are already known:

It works by disconnecting the battery to completely shut down the hardware. Conductively connect the test points (tweezers, scissors) and with the points connected, connect the USB cable plugged into the PC. This activates the EDL mode (sometimes only very briefly). You need to have MiFlash running beforehand and use "refresh" and "Flash" right away. If nothing happens, probably the EDL mode has already been switched off again.
    First, it is very important to call things by their correct name, otherwise misunderstandings and mistakes in procedure can arise. What do you mean "Mi Flahtool"?
    You should have used this: