• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Redmi Note 10. Dot OS CAMERA BUG.

Search This thread

Anish Louis

May 25, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Hi. New to xda developers. I just flashed DOT OS ON MY REDMI NOTE 10 (SUNNY). But its having video recordning bug like all custom roms available now. Will flashing gcam will solve this?. Or is there any other apks which support the quad cameras. I love custom roms, and hate to go back to miui. P

WilcyWilson

May 6, 2021
Redmi Note 10
Hi. New to xda developers. I just flashed DOT OS ON MY REDMI NOTE 10 (SUNNY). But its having video recordning bug like all custom roms available now. Will flashing gcam will solve this?. Or is there any other apks which support the quad cameras. I love custom roms, and hate to go back to miui. P
Nope, unfortunately you have to wait for the developers of the custom roms to solve this bug.
I know the bug is annoying but we just need to wait since developers are well aware of this bug.
If it isn't solved after sometime I may as well have to reflash MIUI which I really don't want to.

duc3503

Apr 7, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
May I ask, Where did you get this info?
I'm testing it for now, video recording works fine, 48mp works too but there are still some minor bugs with other features, it will be fixed soon though. We just need to wait for the dev to release the final stable build
IMG_20210615_172525_238.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: WilcyWilson

Top Liked Posts