Abdullah.Csit

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 14, 2014
Iraq
Redmi Note 9 Pro
Redmi 9
Why you buying a d€ad company device ?
Lg shutdowned !
and Redmi note 10 not for heavy games and the hardcore gamers won't be satisfied ! it's just for 150$ what you want more !?

beside , if you want gaming and cheap device go for Poco x3 pro.

regards

Reactions: Kunaz

shezy14

Aug 28, 2014
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 3 XL
Lg shutdowned !
and Redmi note 10 not for heavy games and the hardcore gamers won't be satisfied ! it's just for 150$ what you want more !?

regards
Thats the issue I am not satisfied, about lg I don't really care about software updates, but the note 10 is really smooth when during day to day task and have a really great screen.

D

Deleted member 5928740

Thats the issue I am not satisfied, about lg I don't really care about software updates, but the note 10 is really smooth when during day to day task and have a really great screen.
I see no choice. Either way you have to compromise even if you get the LG G7 unless you spend a little more in some completely other phone which is better for both gaming, day to day task and has a great screen.

May 15, 2021
Redmi Note 10
It's fine for light gaming. Even some heavy gaming. Depends on the game. So far all the ones I play have been great. I just upgraded to this from a Redmi Note 7, and I am happy.

Last edited:

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
I just bought and use this RN10 (4/64, all usual 'treatment' by me, nothing special) for my daily phone for about a week, it's a beautiful entry level priced phone, but... aside of many positive things I like from it;
I see stutter (and/or lag) screen (animation) even for (supposed to be) light games (?), like UNO, Wordscapes, Candy Crush, etc.
(I'm not a gamer, I just ocassionally play those kind of light games here and there).

I'm a bit disappointed about this. Because with my old Asus ZF MPM 1 (same 4/64, same 'treatment', same home WiFi and all), those same 'light games' does not stutter/lag.

my RN10 is still in stock MiUI 12.5.2 now.
Perhaps it's the MiUI?
Because I think the hardware should be good enough (not stuttering/lagging like that) for those kind of light tasks/games, right?
(But in my son's (more than a year old) Redmi 9A 3/32 with stock MiUI,.. those stutter doesn't happen).
What's wrong with this Redmi Note 10, or what wrong did I do?
It's my 1st time using Xiaomi and MiUI.
I'm going to Unlock its BL tonight or tomorrow, after waiting Xiaomi mandatory waiting time for 168 hours.

Last edited:

alonsoj636MW

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Redmi Note 10
I just bought and use this RN10 (4/64, all usual 'treatment' by me, nothing special) for my daily phone for about a week, it's a beautiful entry level priced phone, but... aside of many positive things I like from it;
I see stutter (and/or lag) screen (animation) even for (supposed to be) light games (?), like UNO, Wordscapes, Candy Crush, etc.
(I'm not a gamer, I just ocassionally play those kind of light games here and there).

I'm a bit disappointed about this. Because with my old Asus ZF MPM 1 (same 4/64, same 'treatment', same home WiFi and all), those same 'light games' does not stutter/lag.

Perhaps it's the MiUI?
Because I think the hardware should be good enough (not stuttering/lagging like that) for those kind of light tasks/games, right?
(But in my son's (more than a year old) Redmi 9A 3/32 with stock MiUI,.. those stutter doesn't happen).
I'm going to Unlock its BL tonight or tomorrow, after waiting Xiaomi mandatory waiting time for 168 hours.
Yes , definely is the MIUI... i have tried the latest 12.5.4 Global (Factory Reset ofc) and there is lag , overheating and much stutters in the system... of course doing basic stuff , i'm not a gamer..

and same case... my grandmother have a Redmi 9A 2/32 with the MIUI 12.0.17 and that phone have a much better performance in the system and games than my Note 10. WTF!!?

So , i switched to Custom ROMs...
The difference in the performance is like x100 times ... so Custom ROMs are the choice if you want a decent experience in this phone.

MIUI is the worst trash ever....

Last edited:
Reactions: Pasarireng

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Yes , definely is the MIUI... i have tried the latest 12.5.4 Global (Factory Reset ofc) and there is lag , overheating and much stutters in the system... of course doing basic stuff , i'm not a gamer..

and same case... my grandmother have a Redmi 9A 2/32 with the MIUI 12.0.17 and that phone have a much better performance in the system and games than my Note 10. WTF!!?

The difference in the performance is like x100 times ... so Custom ROMs are the choice if you want a decent experience in this phone.

Confused thing for me is that Redmi 9A uses same MiUI 12.. strange.. but maybe the optimization Xiaomi does for Redmi 9A hardware is better(?) I don't know.

Now, my question is;
What Custom ROM do you use now?
(which has 100x performance like you said)

Last edited:

alonsoj636MW

Aug 30, 2020
Santiago, Chile
Redmi Note 10
Confused thing for me is that Redmi 9A uses same MiUI 12.. strange.. but maybe the optimization Xiaomi does for Redmi 9A hardware is better(?) I don't know.

Now, my question is;
Yes , probably but is just unfair... Note Series should be better optimized but we know that Xiaomi loves to release a lot of phones instead of work in software...

Now i'm currently using crDroid 7.12 with latest WestCoast Superfast Kernel... the best in my opinion.. i love it ❤️

Reactions: Pasarireng

Pasarireng

Sep 10, 2017
Redmi Note 10
Yes , probably but is just unfair... Note Series should be better optimized but we know that Xiaomi loves to release a lot of phones instead of work in software...

Now i'm currently using crDroid 7.12 with latest WestCoast Superfast Kernel... the best in my opinion.. i love it ❤️
Nice. I will try that crDroid.

Before crDroid, what else of Custom ROMs you have ever tried on Redmi Note 10?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Lg shutdowned !

regards

Perhaps it's the MiUI?

Now, my question is;

Nice. I will try that crDroid.

Before crDroid, what else of Custom ROMs you have ever tried on Redmi Note 10?
    i tested almost every rom available...