Question Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G Reflashed Global Version

Search This thread
I live in Brazil and bought a Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G due to it's good price on Aliexpress, on the Mi Official Store. I will receive a open box, because they will reflash the ROM from Poco X3 GT Global Version to it.

I'm afraid about my security in buying a phone that it is previously handled by them. What can I do about it? Is that a legit concern? What is the difference between a reflashed rom and a global version?

NOSS8

Recognized Contributor
I live in Brazil and bought a Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G due to it's good price on Aliexpress, on the Mi Official Store. I will receive a open box, because they will reflash the ROM from Poco X3 GT Global Version to it.

I'm afraid about my security in buying a phone that it is previously handled by them. What can I do about it? Is that a legit concern? What is the difference between a reflashed rom and a global version?
This phone only exists in Chinese version and it has flashed the global version of the poco so that you have for example a multi-language version because the original version is only in Chinese or English and without play store.

With the unlocked bootloader you can install custom roms.

There are two security, the bootloader and the Xiaomi account, you only have one left.

Reactions: ssouriss
This phone only exists in Chinese version and it has flashed the global version of the poco so that you have for example a multi-language version because the original version is only in Chinese or English and without play store.

There are two security, the bootloader and the Xiaomi account, you only have one left.
Do you think I will have access to Google Services with the Poco Global ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Do you think I will have access to Google Services with the Poco Global ROM?
    yeap but some services(google pay) and apps will be unavailable due to the unlocked bootloader resulting in an uncertified play store.