• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Redmi Note 10 Pro crash

Search This thread

Thordgar

Hi, I bought a Redmi Note 10 Pro (european version) and I'm facing two problems. First, when watching a video or using the camera, the phone randomly crashes showing horizontal lines and then reboots. Second, the ir blaster doesn't work. Does any of you have the same problems? Do you think is an hardaware related problem or a software one?

Thanks

Shunsen

Mar 18, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi, I bought a Redmi Note 10 Pro (european version) and I'm facing two problems. First, when watching a video or using the camera, the phone randomly crashes showing horizontal lines and then reboots. Second, the ir blaster doesn't work. Does any of you have the same problems? Do you think is an hardaware related problem or a software one?

Thanks
I haven't had any of those problems, maybe try factory reset

Reactions: Thordgar

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks
    I haven't had any of those problems, maybe try factory reset