• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Redmi Note 10 pro Global 8 Redmi Note 10 pro max Indian Roms, How to install Indian Rom On global

Search This thread

arazajillani

Jul 30, 2021
Dear all, I have Redmi note 10 pro Global (sweet) and I want to Install REDMI NOTE 10 PRO INDIAN (SWEETIN) ROM in it but it gives error.

Tell me is there any way or trick to flash it as Indian rom is most updated one therefore I would love to install it as I have already unlocked bootloader and downloaded the ROM

letscheckitout

Apr 9, 2012
Dear all, I have Redmi note 10 pro Global (sweet) and I want to Install REDMI NOTE 10 PRO INDIAN (SWEETIN) ROM in it but it gives error.

Tell me is there any way or trick to flash it as Indian rom is most updated one therefore I would love to install it as I have already unlocked bootloader and downloaded the ROM
You need to have the boot loaded unlcoked.
Use the Mi Flash Tool and downlaoad the recovery version of the ROM, Install it .
if you get ARB error then you will have to change the details in the Flashall.bat file.
After the flash process is complete at the end you will get a checkpoint fail error, Dont worry, just let the device reboot.

Global device had 104mp camera AFAIK, that might cause an issue with Indian ROM as Indian device has 64mp camera.

Last edited: