Question Redmi Note 10 Pro lagging after MIUI 12.5.2.0 update

Search This thread

augustusk

Jun 6, 2021
Hungary
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi! I have a big and annoying problem. I have a Redmi Note 10 Pro phone that I upgraded from MIUI 12.5.1.0 to 12.5.2.0 2 days ago and have been struggling with lags ever since. I've tried everything, including a factory reset, to reinstall the phone from the recovery menu, but the problem didn't go away. It’s a pretty annoying problem that I can’t normally use my new phone I bought recently. Is it possible to downgrade MIUI from 12.5.2.0 back to 12.5.1.0? Or what should I do? Please help!

Gingernut78

Sep 17, 2011
Hi! I have a big and annoying problem. I have a Redmi Note 10 Pro phone that I upgraded from MIUI 12.5.1.0 to 12.5.2.0 2 days ago and have been struggling with lags ever since. I've tried everything, including a factory reset, to reinstall the phone from the recovery menu, but the problem didn't go away. It’s a pretty annoying problem that I can’t normally use my new phone I bought recently. Is it possible to downgrade MIUI from 12.5.2.0 back to 12.5.1.0? Or what should I do? Please help!
The same experience here, the device's performance has dropped significantly since updating to 12.5.2.0 and has terrible lag opening apps.

• Sad
Reactions: augustusk

KdFaiz

Jun 25, 2021
Anyone facing screen tint issue

abhishekarora

Mar 31, 2016
Anyone facing screen tint issue
Yeah, I am facing couple of issues.

- Dual apps is not working properly in some scenarios like Logs out, UPI app not working etc.
- If you uninstall an app by dragging directly from app drawer, its say apps uninstalled but nothing happened.
- I observed black crush issue while watching suits on Amazon prime.

joestar66

Jun 28, 2021
yeah me too, - usually playing Mobile Legend on Ultra Graphic at 60 FPS Stabil, and now 20-30 FPS :(
- when opening apps f*ck the animation make my phone looks sluggish
*Redmi Note 10 Pro 8/128, MIUI 12.5.2

KdFaiz

Jun 25, 2021
Hello everyone , i am also facing lag stutters in redmi note 10 pro , but the problem which i am mostly facing is disolay tint issue , at 120hz it gives me red tint in grey bacjgrounds kindly fix this issue its veryannoying and kiny let me know if u are facing the same issue

Xymphony

Jul 14, 2021
same issue with poco f3

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm still on 12.5.1, but have noticed that this broke the Google clock alarms - had that been fixed with 12.5.2?
    Does yours work with Google alarms since you went back to 12.5.1?
    i decided to go with xiaomi.eu still waiting to unlock the bootloader , looks like there are many differences
    Which MIUI version is this with? Russian RKFRUXM?
    EEA Rom, but this post is outdated, because i'm using version 12.5.3.0, and the lag is fixed finally.

Thanks for the update. I asked as I bought Redmi Note 10 Pro 8GB/128GB from Aliexpress Goldway at launch and got RKFRUXM Global Rom. Currently at 12.0.6 and works perfectly, but 12.5.2 RKFRUXM was just released but it's changelog contains everything from Global rom's 12.5.4 so looks like it has all the fixes.