Question Redmi note 10 pro on MIUI 13 keeps tripping off

Search This thread

lo4b

Jan 15, 2013
Hi. I recently updated my Redmi note 10 pro to MIUI 13.0.1 and have noticed my phone trips off suddenly whenever a loud sound plays on my phone speakers. I can play any sound, movie or music, as long as it's on low volume. I can play movies with low sound output on highest volume without problem, bot once a loud sound comes through the speakers, the phone goes off instantly. Bluetooth and wired headphones work flawlessly. I don't know if the update is the problem,but the problem started after the update. What could be the problem?

Reactions: Dansari240

lo4b

Jan 15, 2013
I noticed a very distorted sound, like a bursted speaker from the top speaker. This makes it look like a hardware problem, but I need to know if anybody has faced similar problem.

Sisohag

Aug 16, 2022
I noticed a very distorted sound, like a bursted speaker from the top speaker. This makes it look like a hardware problem, but I need to know if anybody has faced similar problem.
i just faced this problem today, it was distorted sound from upper speaker and then suddenly phone was switched off. few days ago i updated my device to 13.0.5

Dansari240

Sep 14, 2022

Dansari240

Sep 14, 2022
Hi. I recently updated my Redmi note 10 pro to MIUI 13.0.1 and have noticed my phone trips off suddenly whenever a loud sound plays on my phone speakers. I can play any sound, movie or music, as long as it's on low volume. I can play movies with low sound output on highest volume without problem, bot once a loud sound comes through the speakers, the phone goes off instantly. Bluetooth and wired headphones work flawlessly. I don't know if the update is the problem,but the problem started after the update. What could be the problem?
Got any solution?

samresh4u

Oct 2, 2022
Yes I have same problem

samresh4u

Oct 2, 2022
Hello friends go to play store xioami service + app and make a complain to service center then this was fixed UP with team

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This problem also appears on my device, when playing a song at a loud volume it turns off
    apakah karena pembaruan miui atau perangkat keras redmi note 10 pro berkualitas buruk?
    I have the same problem