• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Redmi Note 10 pro

Search This thread

Md Ahosanul Haque

Apr 26, 2021
Does it has a heating issue.
My black phone always feels a bit hot. But the performance doesn't drop. I think because of the glass back I can fell the heat. Because I checked the cpu temperature it was about 37-40. And my room temperature wat around 35+.
And another thing is that the charging time is a bit slow considering it's 5020mah and 33watt fast charger. It takes around 1 hour from 15% to 80%

FordT

May 20, 2010
Redmi Note 10 Pro
This morning I charged from 7% to 100% in just over one hour 🤷🏼‍♂️ no problem there.
I have the orange gradient design and only feel it getting warm during charging.

Md Ahosanul Haque

Apr 26, 2021
Does it has a heating issue.
My black phone always feels a bit hot. But the performance doesn't drop. I think because of the glass back I can fell the heat. Because I checked the cpu temperature it was about 37-40. And my room temperature wat around 35+.
And another thing is that the charging time is a bit slow considering it's 5020mah and 33watt fast charger. It takes around 1 hour from 15% to 80%
A good news my brothers the heating issue i told is gone. After miui 12.0.10 update.