• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Redmi note 10 stuck on MIUI logo

Search This thread
Sep 22, 2021
Hello
My 5 month old REDMI NOTE 10 global is stuck on MIUI logo since last 3 days. Force reboot doesn't help. Recovery mode options (reboot, safe mode) don't work. Mi PC suite doesn't detect phone despite installing drivers. In Fastboot mode, only a picture is shown. I don't want to lose my data so i haven't yet tried wipe data option.. Please help

akoaypinoy

Aug 1, 2021
Hello
My 5 month old REDMI NOTE 10 global is stuck on MIUI logo since last 3 days. Force reboot doesn't help. Recovery mode options (reboot, safe mode) don't work. Mi PC suite doesn't detect phone despite installing drivers. In Fastboot mode, only a picture is shown. I don't want to lose my data so i haven't yet tried wipe data option.. Please help
What happen? What did you do to make stuck at miui logo?

Sep 22, 2021
I have no idea what happened. The last thing I remember was changing theme of my phone. Then it asked me to restart to apply new font. When i did, it got stuck on logo.

akoaypinoy

Aug 1, 2021
In reality its better to be unlock bootloader than lock because whatever happens in ypur phone you can easily flash by mi flash tool. So you dont have to worry when youre phone goes something wrong. It cant detect youre phone when it fastboot because ypur phone not actually unlock the bootloader.

Sep 22, 2021
In reality its better to be unlock bootloader than lock because whatever happens in ypur phone you can easily flash by mi flash tool. So you dont have to worry when youre phone goes something wrong. It cant detect youre phone when it fastboot because ypur phone not actually unlock the bootloader.
Can i unlock the bootloader now?

StaryMuz

Dec 27, 2012
The path to data preservation could take two approaches. The first is an authorized service that would guarantee to restore the system with data preservation. An untested second path would be to achieve booting the phone in EDL mode and using MiFlash with the "save user data" option to load the corresponding latest Miui.

sarabbafrani

Dec 20, 2012
isfahan-iran
I think there is problem with lcd
I will change it and tell
🤦 In redmi 9 pro with disconnected camera phone boot successfully
I think in redmi note 10 it will fix with another lcd
I will get full test tomorrow
in samsung A515f we have random reboot because of LCD
Xiaomi has lots of problems
Mi11 lite fingerprint sensor flat wire breaks
Poco m3 short circuit (edl mode) and...

Last edited:

akoaypinoy

Aug 1, 2021
I think there is problem with lcd
I will change it and tell
🤦 In redmi 9 pro with disconnected camera phone boot successfully
I think in redmi note 10 it will fix with another lcd
I will get full test tomorrow
in samsung A515f we have random reboot because of LCD
Xiaomi has lots of problems
Mi11 lite fingerprint sensor flat wire breaks
Poco m3 short circuit (edl mode) and...
What are you talking about, there's a difference between software and hardware. This topic is software related. LMAO