Question Redmi Note 10S Stuck at a... weird bootloop

Search This thread

NormalFery

Nov 27, 2022
So I've had a Redmi Note 10S for about a year and I wanted to flash a rom on it! (PixelExperience to be exact), and I think I broke the system- completely

When booting the device up, the "Redmi" boot screen will show up just fine, like nothing, but then, when trying to load into anything (system, recovery, or even fastboot). The device will just.... display orange horizontal lines, to have a more exact description:
The lines will appear suddenly, doing a white blink for a split second, and then go back to orange, fading away in no time. Then, the screen stays black for a few seconds, before going back to booting into the Redmi screen.

Is there any way to fix it? Or did i just brick my phone for good?

Thank you for reading and helping, and sorry for any mistakes while writting-

tutibreaker

So I've had a Redmi Note 10S for about a year and I wanted to flash a rom on it! (PixelExperience to be exact), and I think I broke the system- completely

When booting the device up, the "Redmi" boot screen will show up just fine, like nothing, but then, when trying to load into anything (system, recovery, or even fastboot). The device will just.... display orange horizontal lines, to have a more exact description:
The lines will appear suddenly, doing a white blink for a split second, and then go back to orange, fading away in no time. Then, the screen stays black for a few seconds, before going back to booting into the Redmi screen.

just reflash stock firmware and done, next time read installation instructions for a rom to avoid bricks

NormalFery

Nov 27, 2022
just reflash stock firmware and done, next time read installation instructions for a rom to avoid bricks
I wish I could do that buuut the fastboot mode, as stated before, is unreachable. I can't access it, not recovery or the system itself, so I can't just "reflash stock firmware" because I can't access the mode to reflash it.

tutibreaker

I wish I could do that buuut the fastboot mode, as stated before, is unreachable. I can't access it, not recovery or the system itself, so I can't just "reflash stock firmware" because I can't access the mode to reflash it.
mmm you may need use mtk client and spflastool to restore your device, you can get info and guide for that in youtube

NormalFery

Nov 27, 2022
mmm you may need use mtk client and spflastool to restore your device, you can get info and guide for that in youtube
Sorry for the REALLY late reply, I've been trying mtk client, and after trying to write something into the device (Unsuccessfully of course, i have .img files, and the program requires .bin files, which I do not have at all) and now my device says "Dm-verity corruption"
saying that the device itself is corrupted

Also now the redmi logo does some kind of... fade out too if no volume buttons are pressed after pressing the power button (to continue the booting process)

tutibreaker

The dm verity can be bypassed with unlocked bootloader ando fastboot commands dm-verity corrupted fix after unlocking bootloader:
Plug your phone with fastboot to PC and open command prompt.
Type:
fastboot oem cdms
Fastboot reboot and done

hookkrox

Account currently disabled
Nov 27, 2022

Just download Fastboot flash able rom in your pc.
Extract that, then put your phone to Fastboot mode and se a file in the extracted file named (Flash_all.) Then hit these name, after that u see a CMD WILL OPEN AND NOTHING TO DO it's automatically flashed.

NormalFery

Nov 27, 2022
The dm verity can be bypassed with unlocked bootloader ando fastboot commands dm-verity corrupted fix after unlocking bootloader:
Plug your phone with fastboot to PC and open command prompt.
Type:
fastboot oem cdms
Fastboot reboot and done
First off, Sorry for the delayed reply second of all

i still can't access Fastboot, as stated in the post
No fastboot, no recovery, no anything, so I can't go into fastboot mode at any point

Clone latest revision of MTKClient from GitHub and use it to flash your device.

Flash all partitions possible, skipping super and userdata.

Once you're done with that, reboot to fastboot and flash super and userdata from there.

Also wipe `md_udc` and don't forget `fastboot OEM cdms`.

Now after rebooting, you should be back on MIUI setup.

From then on, just install custom recovery and flash the ROM right away, of course not forgetting to format data.