Question Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G (PISSARO)

Search This thread

bhammler

Feb 19, 2008
Xiaomi 11T Pro
I'm a little confused: I bought the european Redmi Note 11 Pro+ 5G, but the name is pissaro (adb shows piassaropro). Is there no subforum? In XDA News I read, that my one is the same than Xiaomi 11i, but that's not true, because my SoC is MediaTek Dimensity 920

ceesarsu

May 7, 2020
Redmi 9 Power
Hello, shouldn't this forum be called Redmi Note 11E Pro [China] / Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G [Global] / POCO X4 Pro 5G [Global] (veux)?

Why is it wrong that the Pro+ version was added

x3r0.13urn

Nov 1, 2012
It isn't sold widely as veux, pity since Dimensity 920 is better in general rather than SD 695.

Regarding development, Redmi Note 8 Pro with Mediatek G90T still has on going development, but yeah, it isn't very supportive as SD since SD has CAF, while Mediatek solely relies on manufacturer's mercy.

Reactions: anubhav_sanket

BR4UTAL

Hello, shouldn't this forum be called Redmi Note 11E Pro [China] / Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G [Global] / POCO X4 Pro 5G [Global] (veux)?

Why is it wrong that the Pro+ version was added
as much as that would be great

Those 3 aren't the only devices that are one in the same

The Redmi Note 11E further has devices that are one in the same

Xiaomi 11i 5G being one

So adding all of them in the title would just be messy

Side note: damn Xiaomi how many different rebrands for the same device?

kamyk70

Aug 11, 2008
Gents, I'm about to buy a global version. Is there any factory rom for this device with MIUI dialer, google services and english language? In my current device I am using a rooted Indonesian rom which is all I need, but for pissarropro couldn't find one.

eeosman

Jan 8, 2013
Gents, I'm about to buy a global version. Is there any factory rom for this device with MIUI dialer, google services and english language? In my current device I am using a rooted Indonesian rom which is all I need, but for pissarropro couldn't find one.
Yes, Taiwan Rom has all MIUI apps including messages, dialer and calendar apps with Google services

Ceynt

Jun 8, 2020
It isn't sold widely as veux, pity since Dimensity 920 is better in general rather than SD 695.

Regarding development, Redmi Note 8 Pro with Mediatek G90T still has on going development, but yeah, it isn't very supportive as SD since SD has CAF, while Mediatek solely relies on manufacturer's mercy.
The only reason, there is a Redmi Note 8 Pro community, is the fact that Xiaomi released its source code.
Mediatek has the policy not to do so and most likely won‘t. Additionally Xiaomi has locked Miflash to internal staff for Mediatek. If you ever soft brick it, it is hard bricked for you and only soft bricked for Xiaomi employees

Tin_Man_0

Aug 23, 2015
The only reason, there is a Redmi Note 8 Pro community, is the fact that Xiaomi released its source code.
Mediatek has the policy not to do so and most likely won‘t. Additionally Xiaomi has locked Miflash to internal staff for Mediatek. If you ever soft brick it, it is hard bricked for you and only soft bricked for Xiaomi employees
I thought Xiaomi did release source codes for Redmi Note 11 pro Mediatek chips? Isn't this it??..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.